L.O.V. LOVtreat Color & Care Nail Lacquer 640 Soft Sensuality

torek, januar 09, 2018


I still consider L.O.V nail polishes some of the best in the drugstores and they are my favourite, though I probably should emphasise that just about every nail polish lasts forever on my nails, so staying power isn't that important to me (though I think these outlast some other brands on me, but I can't say it'll be the same for those who have issues with their nail polish chipping fast). I love these because their formula is so nice to apply, so I in general have a lot less issues with these than with others and I love the shape of the brush because it fits my nails so well. I have several shades from their regular line called LOVinity and their gel top coat, which is also pretty good, but this shade was released last year and it's a part of their nude line of polishes that also provide some extra care. 


640 Soft Sensuality is a milky nude shade that has a subtle warm undertone, though I could almost call it a neutral. It's the best shade I have for the no-nail polish look when I apply it in two coats (it's three on my swatches). It creates a natural, but perfected look and the tips are still visible. I tend to apply three coats because I'm still more used to the full coverage finish, but it looks nice with two (with three coats I get 80% of coverage). Formula is thick, though not like some obnoxious pastels (looking at you Essie Fiji) and it doesn't look too streaky, though you need to be careful about that. 


I'm not sure, but I think these replaced their old nude line that had a white cap. They replaced them on our stands and unlike the regular line they feature a rose gold cap instead of the black one. All shades are pale and I believe sheer with one coat. They contain calcium, proteins and almond oil which nourish the nail and I have to say that when I took this shade off, my nails didn't have that usual beat up/yellow stained look. I think it might actually be working a bit.


These cost 6.49 € in Müller's here.


 Have a great day!

*PR product, but I planned to buy it myself anyway.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Res lep odtenek. Taka prava nude <3

    Imam ravno zdaj nekaj podobnega na nohtih od Avona. Meni so taki odtenki všeč, ko rabiš nekaj, ker nočeš imeti "gole" nohte in se hkrati ne vidi, če se malo oluščijo. :) Mislim, da sem podobne z belim pokrovom videla na razprodaji v Avstriji. So izgledali res isti tem novim, samo očitno stara linija.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Krasen je :) Sicer bi morda raje, da bi imel polno prekrivnost, ampak tudi tako je lep. Jaz nude veliko nosim tudi iz tega razloga, da se ne vidi če se kaj odlušči oz. pri meni bolj, da se ne vidi koliko je noht že zrastel. Ne vem ali so samo spreminjali embalažo ali vse skupaj, ampak nova embalaža je precej lepša :)

      Izbriši
  2. Tale je pa res lep odtenek. Imam en njihov lak in nadlak pa sta mi všeč. Za nadlak bi sicer še našla kako pripombo, lak ima pa super formulo. Tale tvoj ima pa že embalažo tolk lepo, da bi ga že sam zarad nje kupla :) sraka sem :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni se nadlak prepočasi suši, sploh ker sem navajena na Seche vite, ampak občutno podaljša obstojnost laka. Tudi meni je embalaža prekrasna :) Ga imam razstavljenega na moji mizi :)

      Izbriši
  3. Ponavadi mi taki nude-ish odtenki niso všeč, ampak tale je pa WAW. Zelo všeč <3

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je krasen nude odtenek :) Imam ponavadi bolj rada polno prekrivne lake, ampak me je tale res prepričal :)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE