NYX Rouge Cream Blush Natural

nedelja, april 14, 2013

Nyx cream blushes receive much love on MUA and a few reviewers describe them as close to Mac blushecremes and the shade Natural as a dupe for Mac's Ladyblush. I don't know about the dupe part, but I get why these are so popular. The texture is very creamy and soft. If I compare them with Maybelline's Dream blushes, Nyx version feels greasier and not as siliconey. Don't be fooled by the demure look of Natural in the pan, because it is very, very pigmented. I need the smallest amount, even less that is on my finger in one of the pictures, because it can be too much very quickly, especially since I'm so pale. It blends ok, but it is missing that silicone slip that the Maybelline's one have. I like to use fingers or Real Techniques stippling brush to apply it. The finish is satin and very natural, however, it's not as glowy as I expected it would be (maybe because I have to apply so little and blend it well due to strong pigmentation). 
Natural is a warm light pink. It gives a nice, almost baby doll pink flush with exception that it's warm rather than cool toned. The colour is very similar to E.l.f.'s mineral lipstick in Runway Pink and Mac's Creme Cup, especially on the lips. I am wearing Natural on my cheeks and lips in the last picture.

I am the worst person to comment about the staying power, because every blush apart from cheek stains and Coralista disappear from my cheeks in an hour or two. Even if I pile Natural on, it lasts only two hours on my cheeks.

I got mine on Cherryculture for 4.90$ (currently about 3.7€).

You Might Also Like

2 comments

TRANSLATE