Mac Myth Lipstick

sreda, september 29, 2010


Myth is a peachy pale nude with satin finish, although to me it just looks matte. I'd describe it as the ultimate nude shade. It's really opaque and a bit drying, not creamy therefore really difficult to apply straight from the tube and needs lots of blending.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. te pa sloh nism vidla pr teb.. zeeloo lepa ;D
    v Gradcu si jo sigurn nabavm ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Itak da si jo. Za maturanca sem te s to namazala.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ne, ne... za maturanca sm mela gloss Boujoris. škoda, k ga ni več v prodaji ;(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I have such a love/hate relationship with these lipstick. I love the nuance,but it looks a bit too harsh(like a concealer effect,my lips are little pigmented) on me and I find it so dry! I definitively prefer hue o creme de nude:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I used to love it on me because despite it's paleness, it looks lovely peachy on me. But since I'm into more statement shades, I rarely wear it :). But I agree, Hue is prettier.

      Izbriši
  5. I love the information on this site; you have done a great job with the content. Keep sharing this kind of content.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I enjoyed reading this review of MAC Myth lipstick. The details about the shade and overall look make it helpful for anyone considering this particular lipstick. It is always useful to see how a product performs in real-world use before deciding whether it is worth adding to a makeup collection.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE