My Tips for Dealing with Dry Hair

nedelja, marec 24, 2013


I've been dealing with my very dry hair most of my life. By very dry I mean the entire length of the hair is dry, from roots to the tips including the scalp. It's just the way it is, my whole family has such hair, it’s in our genes. My hair rarely gets greasy and I do see this as a positive, because I cannot imagine washing my hair every day or every two days. I've picked up quite a few tips through the years from various sources or just something I discovered myself and I'll share them with you. I wrote this post months ago, but I wasn't sure if I should post it, as I'm not an expert in any way, this is just based on my experience with my hair and not a lot of people has such dry hair. In the last years my hair got so much better, so I thought why not share how I did it. 


Here is a comparison of my hair from years ago before I knew much about hair care and picture of my hair now. If you're wondering why there is such a difference in colour, it's because it was taken in completely different lighting and the bottom third of my hair in the first picture was dyed red-brown. This is how my hair looked during my teens and my main problem was the dried up, "broom-like" ends. I avoided heat tools, something I regret because my hair just looked like a mess and regardless how many products I try or how well I take care of my hair, I've just come to realise that I can't have nice, sleek hair without the help of heat. I've tried every way I could find to do define my natural curls, but truth be told, it never looked that great or at least not for long. My second mistake was using mainly drugstore products. While it's fine for someone with normal or oily hair, if your hair is really dry, most drugstore products won't be nearly enough moisturising for you.

My hair is still far from perfect. The top layers are very dry and coarse, also it's frizzy if I don't use appropriate products, but the ends are in much better condition. I'm definitely not a shampoo-plus-two-minutes-of-conditioner kind of girl and I added a quick overview of my routine at the end, a sort of a cheat sheet. I know there probably aren't a lot of people with such dry hair, most have more oily hair or at least oily roots and dry ends, but you can still pick up a tip or two. A fair warning this will be a long post.


1. Oils as pre-wash treatment. This just makes the biggest difference when the hair is completely dried up. At such times I'll always resort to Le Petit Marseillais Huile Elixir Karité & Argan or coconut oil, but there are many other oils. Best for dry hair are macadamia, argan, coconut and jojoba oil. Try mixing your own personal blend and if you have a problematic scalp, add a few essential oils like tea tree for dandruff (avoid them if your scalp is sensitive). Apply it generously on your hair, including the scalp. Leave it on for at least an hour (overnight is best. I read somewhere that a study suggest it's best to apply coconut oil 14 hours before washing. I do it over the weekend and put my hair in a halo braid that day) and then continue with your regular routine. Hot oil is even more effective as heat lifts up the cuticle (somewhat) and helps absorption. Put it in a microwave for a few seconds (about 20, careful it can be very hot, in that case leave it to cool until it’s at a temperature you can already tolerate) and apply it on your hair, massaging it into the scalp. You can also wrap your hair with a warm towel or use a hair dryer on a slow setting. 

2. Don’t wash your hair too often. Washing often will strip your hair of that little natural oil it has and thus making it drier. Invest in a dry shampoo to give yourself at least one more day of presentable hair, also combing your hair with a very dense, thin comb or a dense brush will distribute the oils and keep it from collecting just at the scalp (great especially if you have long hair that's curly, but be careful and never forcefully go through knots. The comb or brush has to easily glide through the hair). 


3. Use a moisturising, but foremost a gentle shampoo. Go for a more creamy formula and find something that doesn't dry out your hair. I've tried a ton shampoos and my two absolute favourites are Kérastase Nutritive Bain Oléo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo and its cheaper kind-of-dupe L'Oreal Elseve/Elvive Extraordinary Oil (or the old Smooth Intense). These two are just amazing and they work almost as a shampoo + conditioner in one. Others I loved are: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Orofluido shampoo, La Roche Posay Kerium for dry hair, L’Oreal Everpure Moisture shampoo (sulphate free), Keune Ultra Mild, Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo, Garnier Ultra Doux Apricot & Almond shampoo and Fructis Oil Repair 3 Shampoo. If you think sulphates might be too harsh and irritating for you, find a shampoo that is free of them, however, I've had sulphate free and normal shampoos, and both sides have some good shampoos and bad ones. Some shampoos with sulphates were the most moisturising and gentle I've found, particularly the ones from chemists. I used to be very careful about ingredients and I still read them, but since I stopped worrying so much (though I still avoid some), I've found much better products. For example, Lavera shampoos made my scalp very itchy as did Alverde’s and since I've been mostly using shampoos from La Roche Posay this hasn't happened to me. I would still like to point out that allergy to sulphates is very rare.

4. Baking soda instead of cleansing shampoos. Cleansing shampoos are a big no-no for me because they make my hair dry as straw. Baking soda is not only cheaper, but also feels more gentle to my dry hair, however it's got a very high pH which is not a good thing, so don't do it very often. It's odd to use it by itself, because it's a powder and there is no lather. If you are bothered by that just simply mix it in your shampoo. It will make your hair shiny, lighter and will remove build-up from styling and silicone based products, but like I said don't too often. I keep a 500g box of baking soda, which I got in Eurospin, in my bathroom.


5. Use a conditioner or a hair mask after every wash. Don’t use it just once a week or less. If your hair gets greasy fast use a lighter conditioner only on the ends, but if your hair is dry, use a hair mask (or if it’s not so dry - a really moisturising conditioner) every time you wash your hair. Don’t use (only) drugstore conditioners, because most don’t do anything for dry hair. Instead go straight for the mask version. Some gems in drugstores are: L'Oreal Elvital Total Repair 5, Dove Oil Care, Fructis Oil Repair mask, Garnier Olia After Colour Care, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (it's lighter, but still very good) and Bee Strong, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, Lee Stafford Treatment for Hair that Never Grows Past a Certain Length and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor. Slightly more expensive are L'Oreal Professionnel products, Redken All Soft and Tigi Dumb Blonde. Have at least two at once, one deep treatment and one lighter conditioner or mask, and alternate between them, depending on the condition of your hair.

Since I wrote this post many years ago I also started occasionally co-washing my hair. It's washing the hair using a conditioner or a special cleansing conditioner instead of shampoo (most conditioners contain surfactants that also clean the hair). Since I have dandruff I don't do it very often because this method doesn't clean my scalp well, but I do this when I'm pressed for time and I can't do my usual 20-30 minute conditioning or when my hair feels so dry I want to just nourish the hair. I have two L'Oreal's Cleansing conditioners, both are great, but I love Elvive Extraordinary Oil Curl Nourishement Cleansing Conditioner more. I also use my good drugstore conditioners such as Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. 


6. Invest in a good deep treatment/ hair mask. Spend a bit more on a hair mask and you will see a significant difference. Some good salon ones for very dry hair are: Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask (my HG), Joico K-Pack Hydrator, Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (very, very thick and only for coarse, thick hair), Tigi S-Factor Serious Conditioner, L'Oreal Profesionnel Série Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium and Kérastase Nutritive Masquitense Épais - Thick. Use it every time you feel your hair needs a bit of a boost of moisture. It's fine if you use a deep treatment more than once a week, in fact, I sometimes use it two times a week or until my hair feels ok again. Be aware there is a difference between a moisturising/nourishing mask and a protein treatment. The latter are meant for strengthening the hair, but proteins can make the hair a bit hard to the touch, so you need to use an additional moisturising treatment (for example Joico K-Pack Deep Penetrating Reconstructor is a protein treatment and it needs to be followed up by a separate moisturising conditioner, in their case their K-Pack Intense Hydrator). Dry hair needs moisture, so look for moisturising and nourishing treatments. 

7. Leave it on longer than it says. This goes mostly to drugstore treatments that say it works in 1 minute. Honestly how can it have time to work in a minute? Sure certain ingredients do their job instantly, but some need more time to be absorbed or deposited on the hair. Conditioners and treatments do their best in 20-30 minutes. The only exception applies to salon treatments with keratin or proteins. Those should only be left a few minutes. Protein treatment will make your hair stronger, but can get drying it time, so don't forget your moisturising treatments. 

8. Don’t apply conditioners, hair masks and treatments on soaking wet hair. Soaking wet hair won’t get much benefits from the treatment as your treatments will just run off. Imagine your hair is like a sponge. If it’s full of water it can’t absorb much more, but if your hair is damp or dry the treatment will penetrate into the hair easier. Wrap your hair in a towel for a few minutes before applying hair mask, but don’t towel dry it by rubbing, you’ll cause unnecessary damage. 


9. I’m not going to say don't use a hair dryer. I've been avoiding it for the longest time and the reason for that was that every time a hair dresser dried my hair it was dry as a Sahara (going over the same strand several times might work for most people, but not for my dry hair). But, I learned to dry it myself and it looks better than it ever did. It’s sleeker, looks more healthy and it's not as knotty. Knottiness can be a big problem for us curly girls with dry hair because it causes damage, so it is essential to have a good detangling product. Best I find are packed with silicones, but they sure do help a lot - my absolute top pick is Dove's Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum or their Style+Care Frizz Free Cream Serum (it's basically the same product in slightly different packaging). If I let my hair dry naturally it feels a lot drier than if I dry it with a hair dryer. The secrets are to use heat protection, don’t use a high heat setting (I use the lowest or medium), don’t touch your hair with the nozzle because you will torch the cuticle and use a big barrel brush, going just once or twice through each strand. It will make your hair sleeker but not poker straight and it won't be dry. 


10. Use heat protection. I can’t stress this enough, but so many people are too lazy to use it. Use it before everything - hair drying, straightening or curling, basically any time there are heat tools involved. I like Tigi S-Factor Heat Defender, because it feels like oil, but there are plenty on the market for different prices. Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique is a great one for dry hair and also works as a leave-in conditioner. I also tried Tigi Catwalk Blow Out, Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil, Balea Beautiful Long Wunder Serum (using currently, but discontinued. Silicones tend to protect against heat, so any product with a high content should do the job) and Redken Extreme anti-snap, and all of these are light enough for someone with normal and I dare say oily hair, especially that Percy & Reed one which feels like nothing on the hair, but defrizzes wonderfully. 


11. Leave-in conditioner is an important step – and often overlooked. A good leave-in treatment will seal in the moisture and give that extra boost of hydration. Find one that suits you, but I love Sexy Healthy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner as I really notice that my hair stays hydrated longer. It's been my staple for several years now. 


The previously mentioned Dove's Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum or their Style+Care Frizz Free Cream Serum are my absolute HG products. They just make the biggest difference on my hair. They make it so much more manageable, sleeker and shinier, basically I never want to be without them. A lighter version with the same results, but for a higher price is Sebastian Professional Potion 9


12. Silicone oil hybrids – styling with some extra care. They make your hair look more shiny and healthy, but unlike the old school basic silicones, these have those few percentages of oil that add a little extra to the hair, but feel lighter than proper oils. For really dry hair, I like Macadamia Healing OilOrofluido Beauty Elixir and Moroccanoil Treatment, plus Avon's Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil as a budget version (though you only get 30 ml) and several others I currently have. I wrote more about them in the Introduction to Hair oils Series


13. I like to use oils when my hair feels dry on days between washings. By oils, I mean proper oils, not the ones with silicones. It's not really important what kind it is, either marketed as a hair oil or a body oil or an oil for cooking (macadamia, coconut,..), there are plenty on the market. Coconut oil is popular and I currently use that Physician's Formula argan one in the third picture, but sometimes I prefer something lighter like Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse which is a dry oil (the Or version works too). Another nice product that is a leave-in conditioner and oil hybrid L'Oreal's Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-Cream. Despite being a creamy product, it doesn't leave the hair limp and greasy, plus it has a high content of coconut oil, which is very impressive.
I use these when my hair feels very dry and I use oils with silicones, when I just need to tame it a bit and I feel pure oil might weight it down.


14. Invest in a Tangle Teezer or something similar – especially if your hair is really knotty. It makes brushing your hair so much easier and you’ll prevent a lot of damage.

15. I don't believe in the idea you should use everything from the same line. There could be a good shampoo in one line, but the conditioner is bad. Mix, customise your care, find what suit you best. I've found mine, but am still improving it.


16. My take on the whole silicone free thing. There are a lot of people and articles about silicones being bad for your hair, but my experience tells me otherwise. My giant pet peeve is when someone tries to make everything sound very one sided by saying something along the lines: "This has silicones in it and it will only make your hair drier and ruin it”. Come on, don’t make it sound so black and white. First thing you should know is that there are different types of silicones and personally based on what I read I find none truly bad, especially from those commonly used, but that's just my opinion. If you use silicone serums a lot, then yes, an occasional use of clarifying shampoo is a good thing to do, though I hear a double cleansing with any SLS shampoo will do the job of removing most of the silicone coat, but as far as sillicone content in shampoos and conditioners go, it's not such a big deal. Naive as I was, I really believed this silicones being really bad business for a few years. I completely cut out silicones and used only natural brands like Lavera, Alverde and the likes. During those years I never noticed any positive change. In fact, I hated it. My hair got worse, drier, more knotty and completely unruly. So no, it didn't work for me, my hair simply likes silicones. Try it at your own risk. In my experience, my hair got a billion times better when I started using salon brands, but everyone's hair is different



Now for my kind of cheat sheet. This is the order of use/application I do when I wash my hair. The pre-wash oil is something I use only when my hair is very dry and needs a good pick me up/reset button, but the rest I use every time, only the conditioner changes (this one is one of my favourite "saviours"). Silicone oil is applied after styling if I  feel my hair need some taming. Both Balea's Wunder Serum and Dove's serum can be applied on either dry and wet hair, but the Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in works best on damp hair.

So this completes my epic post. It sure took a long time to write it and I probably forgot something. I hope this was useful, at least a few tips and thanks for reading.

More hair care related posts:
                                    How I Curl my Hair || Drugstore Recommendations for Dry Hair

http://matejasbeautyblog.blogspot.si/search/label/Hair%20Oils%20Series
                        Hair Oils Series || Top 5 Drugstore Conditioners

You Might Also Like

108 comments

  1. Tole je pa super post, res!
    Aja, sm šla čekirat še vse povezave, ki si jih prilepla, pa me zanima, če še uporabljaš
    Alpecin Medicinal Forte? Razmišljam, da bi probala....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala:) Aha, še uporabljam. Meni res pomaga takrat ko imam srbeče lasišče, ga skoraj takoj ga pomiri.

      Izbriši
    2. this is intresting and i found some one like my fair finally...hope this could help me

      Izbriši
  2. Im a hairdresser and I found this post very interesting, thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super objava! Kako pogosto pa uporabljaš to verzijo čiščenja s sodo?:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Takrat ko vidim da lasje nimajo več toliko volumna, torej je že preveč vsega gor. Ponavadi enkrat na teden ali pa dva. Lahko tudi bolj pogosto, po mojih izkušnjah nič ne izsuši lase.

      Izbriši
  4. Jaz sem največjo spremembo pri svojih laseh opazila, ko sem začela uporabljati Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. Res super stvarca!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem ga imela že dolgo nazaj, ampak mi je bil res všeč, še posebej ta čumijast vonj. Sicer so pa Aussie začeli prodajati po nemških DM. Upam, da bo ta znamka prišla enkrat tudi k nam.

      Izbriši
  5. Super objava! Veš kaj pa mene zanima, vrstni red vseh teh zadev :D. Po pranju: se nanese balzam brez izpiranja, potem pa gre kako: olje za lase (npr. Morocanoil), toplotna zaščita, pa potem ko so suhi še olje na konice( spet Morocan oil, kaj drugega?). Sorry, če sem zmedeno postavila vprašanje, ampak tega pa res ne vem, na splošno imam problem s tem kako vse izdelke optimalno vključit v nego :D.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Ni zmedeno vprašanje. Vrstni red sicer ni toliko pomemben, ampak jaz dam še na vlažne lase najprej balzam brez izpiranja, oba ki jih imam imata toplotno zaščito, nato tudi na vlažne lase dam one izmed mojih silikonskih olj. Po sušenju s sušilcem je odvisno v kakšnem stanju so, ponavadi dam še kakšno kapljico silikonskega olja in pa Orofluido Sahara, ki res pomaga proti nadaljnemu izsuševanju. V naslednjih dnevih je pa čisto odvisno v kakšnem stanju so lasje, če so preveč frizzy uporabim kakšen silikon in če so res suhi ponavadi Alverde olje. Če se odločim uporabit kodralnik ali ravnalec spet uporabim toplotno zaščito, in sicer Tigi S-Factor Heat Defender. Seveda ni potrebno dajat toliko stvari na lase, silikonska olja lahko uporabiš na mokrih in suhih, pač uporabiš toliko stvari da lasje zgledajo ok, nimaš pa obteženih las.

      Izbriši
    2. Hvala za obesežen in natančen odgovor, super si! :)

      Izbriši
  6. Wau odlična objava :D Prečudovite lase imaš!<3 <3 Pa kakšna razlika prej in zdaj :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Sem kar zadovoljna glede na naravno stanje mojih las :)

      Izbriši
  7. This was very helpful , thanks for sharing

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. A imaš barvane lase drugač?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Super! Imaš pa zelo lepo naravno barvo. :) Malo se barva s prve slike razlikuje od druge (je tukaj temnejša) in sem zato takole sklepala....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Sem napisala, da je svetloba kompletno drugačna, prva je slikana ob opoldanskem soncu, druga pa v hiši in je bolj realna. Se pa na prvi vidi zadnja tretjina las je še barvana na rdečo-rjavo :)

      Izbriši
  10. You have some very good tips even for those of us with oily hair. I agree that no one should be shampooing every day and that when you have oily hair using a dry shampoo every other day will save the ends from becoming too dry. The other tip I have is, don't wash ALL your hair! Usually it's only oily at the scalp, so just shampoo the scalp. I also only use conditioner from the middle to the ends, none at the scalp.

    If you are one of those people who just can't go a day without washing, try "cowashing", this is washing with your conditioner. It's a trick I learned from my black friends. Their hair tends to be super dry, so they cowash every day. Since your hair is super dry too, you might want to check out some blogs written by black women and the way they treat their hair and products they use.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I do the same thing, I only shampoo the scalp and let the foam run to my ends. Basically I'm very gentle with my ends and don't rub them, because it causes damage. However, I do condition the entire length of the hair, because the top layers of my hair are the driest.
      I've never heard of cowashing, but it sounds very interesting. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the tips :)

      Izbriši
  11. Meni imaš pa lepe lase tudi na prvi slikici. Naravni, neobdelani, ok tudi neukrotljivi. Jaz imam nekaj podobnega pa mi ni še nihče rekel, da so grdi ali pa kaj takega, prej so ljudem všeč.. Na drugi imaš pa nakodrane, ane? Vsaj podobne imam jaz, ko jih rahlo nakodram. Ampak se trudim čim manj uporabljat vročino na laseh, tako da jih imam raje v naravnem stanju, pa čeprav so puhasti, malo frizzasti in all over the place :) drugače sem pa šele danes odkrila tvoj blog in sem vesela, da sem ga - +1 redna bralka ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No hvala :) Samo jaz takrat nisem slišala nobene pohvale, prej nasprotno. Aha, na drugi so nakodrani s 3,8 cm kodralnikom.
      Super :) Upam, da ti bo čimbolj zanimiv.

      Izbriši
    2. Bi bilo bolj primerljivo, če bi pustila, da se naravno posušijo, ker takoj, ko jih toplotno obdelaš, zgledajo bolj zdravi in svetleči.. naraven koder je pač tak, zelo suh in muhast. Če si pa slišala karkoli nasprotno od pohvale, je pa to prej zavist kakor pa resnica. Kodrolaske bi morale biti ponosne na svoje naravne kodre in jih sprejemat z ljubeznijo, ker nakodrane imajo lahko vse, naravne pa ne :)

      Izbriši
  12. Hello, I too have a blog post on how to deal with really dry hair. A friend of mine was asking me to do some research for her because she deals with a lot of flyaways and static. Please check out my beauty blog at http://one-stopbeauty.com where I might have something that you might be interested in. I also have a few other things on there as well that might be of some interested to you as well and I do have a page all for men as well, so they can go check that out and if you will, please leave a comment because I do like to get other people's feedback/opinions

    Thank you
    Sheri Capehart
    Blogger

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hey Mateja, I must say what a great article and I'm definatly gonna put some of your tips to practice! I already bought the Aussie 3 minute miracle and the baking soda. I was just wondering, when your hair is dry after washing with conditioner or hair mask,. do you apply only oil? And do you apply it while ur hair is completely dry or when it's a bit wet?
    Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. First of all, thank you :).
      I used to apply only oil, but recently I started to mix in a bit of leave-in conditioner, so my hair stays hydrated longer. It actually doesn't matter when you apply the oil. It can be either on damp or dry hair, but it's easier to use it on dry hair to avoid applying too much (if that is your concern) :) .

      Izbriši
  14. Fantastičen članek! Čeprav večino teh stvari že prakticiram, sem ga vseeno natančno prebrala in je res zelo uporaben, predvsem se je podaljšala moja wish lista za šampone in balzame/maske za lase, ki jih moram še preizkusiti :D Si mogoče kdaj uporabljala šampone (ali kaj drugega) iz linije Pureology (imajo jih na feelunique na primer, so pa malo višjega cenovnega ranga)?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :). Pureology še nisem sprobavala, sem pa šampon enkrat skoraj kupila, ampak sem po raziskovanju ugotovila, da sta si L'Oreal Ever Pure in Pureology Hydrate šampona sestavinsko precej podobna (sploh po začetnih sestavinah, čeprav Hydrate je boljši). Ever Pure mi je všeč in predvidevam, da je Hydrate dosti podoben po efektu :)

      Izbriši
    2. Sem gledala Ever Pure ja, pa bom verjetno tudi jaz najprej poskusila s tem :) Hvala za odgovor :)

      Izbriši
  15. hi mateja i wanna ask. if i want to use both hair oil and leave in conditioner after washing which one should i use first?
    and should i use it when my hair's already dry or damp?

    thank youu :) hope you reply it :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, Janice!

      I use the leave-in conditioner first and then the hair oil. It's probably better to use the leave-in on damp hair to lock in as much moisture as you can before they dry and also the texture of the product usually demands it to be used on damp hair, however, you can use the oil on damp or dry hair, it's totally up to your own preference. There are no rules on what the order of products should be, but I like to use the product which has the highest silicone content (which is usually the oil) last.

      Hope this helps.

      Izbriši
    2. it really helps thank for the reply : )

      Izbriši
  16. My hair looks EXACTLY like yours did as a teen. I've been having trouble with it forever, but now I am very hopeful. It is possible to cure dry hair!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Tudi moji lasje so podobni kot na tvoji prvi sliki, le da jih vseeno malce bolj ukrotim z raznimi preparati in spanjem s kitko ali figo ipd. Nekako vmesni stadij med tvojo čudovito grivo in puhasto ovčko sem (pa bolj na strani ovčke, žal). :) Si pa resnično moj hair guru in tale post je zlata vreden, jutri grem k frizerju in bom malce pogledala tam cene, če ne pa naročila preko spleta. Res nujno rabim tudi neko zaščito za lase pred vročino, ker delam precej na soncu pa mi pomoje tudi sonce izsušuje las. Obstaja kaj takega, ki bi zaščitilo lase, pa da ni ravno zaščita za razne likalnike in kodralnike, ali je kar to to? Leave-in conditionerja imam dva, enega od L'Oreala in enega od Gliss Kurja, sam me tale tvoj Kerastase zelo zelo mika.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Exactly to sem včasih tudi jaz delala - spela lase v figo pred spanjem, samo kaj ko potem taka valovita frizura stoji samo kakšno uro na meni. Tigijev Curls Rock Amplifier je bil še najboljši za definicijo kodrov, ampak ga že dolgo ne uporabljam več, ker če uporabim kodralnik dobim lepše kodre, ki dejansko zdržijo par dni :)
      Jaz bi na tvojem mestu za zaščito pred soncem vzela Orofluido Sahara, ki res deluje in je super za quick-fix če imaš suhe lase, ter zaščiti pred izsušitvijo :)

      Izbriši
    2. Super, nabavim Saharo, hvala ti! :)

      Izbriši
  18. Thanks for sharing nice information.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Its a best site of beauty salon,I find the blog post very interesting and moreover very informative.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. So so nice! I love this posting since I have thick, long and dry hair, too, which has a little bit of curls.
    It loves silicone, it loves rich masks and it hates heat :) This is the only difference between us: my hair feels a lot better when I let it dry on its own.. it feels more, hydrated, I guess. And I loose all my curls when I blow-dry.. strange!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. wow....useful tips for me because I'm not so able to do make up! :) you're so precious!
    Lovely Read!

    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I have the same type of hair as you and funnily enough the same problem! This post was really useful for me, I love using coconut oil also. Ruby x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. It's really helpfull .I am in trouble with my dry hair and I've read this post.I'll try all of these steps.Thank you:;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. What are you saying, your hair looked amazing! I like it much more in the picture on the left

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. I need this! It is a fully informative post about hair care.
    I absolutely appreciate this post.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Japanese Hair Cutting Scissors

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Simply in Love with your hair. :))
    http://labellagz.com/blog?___store=en

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Thanks for sharing your tips :) its very informative becoz u show which product we should use becoz in marketing manay important product but cant understand which is best Once again thanks

    This is my blog :
    www.secretbeautytip.blogspot.com

    visit on my blog :)
    Secret_Of_Beauty

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. My hair is always so dry! I didn't know that washing your hair so often could cause it lose its natural oils. Also, I have never used a deep conditioning hair mask before, but it sounds like I need to invest in that. These were all such great tips! Thanks for helping me avoid dry hair!

    http://www.ahdvegas.com/guest-services.php

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Saj vem, da sem pozna ampak HVALA za to objavo.
    Sem opazila da imam shit lase in želim meeehke in krasne, takšne kot so tvoje.. :P Tako da.. juhu!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Fino, upam, da ti pomaga :). No moji lasje niso praktično nikoli mehki, ker imam tako teksturo, edino s Kérastase mi to uspe. Še vedno stojim za vsakim stavkom, ki sem ga napisala v tej objavi :)

      Izbriši
  30. I used to wash my hair daily or alternate day as they always looked bit oily but it only made my hair worse. So I am completely agree with you that one should not wash hair everyday. Other points also make sense. Nice sharing I must say.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. This was one really helpful and interesting post! My hair is getting drier and drier day after day and I think your routine will probably find a solution for my hair. Thanks for sharing:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  32. UV protecting sunscreen provides complete protection against sun damage, and conditioning mask maintains the moisture level.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. Hi, thank you very much for your blog. I have also a problem with dry hair. Can you recommend a good conditioner against dry hair? Thank you very much :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. If it's in your budget, try Joico K-Pack Intense Hydrator. It's wonderful for dry hair. If you're more on a budget then Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor and L'Oreal's Elvive/Elseve Total Repair/Full Restore 5 mask will do the trick :)

      Izbriši
  34. I Really Found this topic very interesting and useful. Most of the girls faces dry hair problems. This post will be very helpful to them. I am curious to know if you suggest me more names Heat Defender Products.. Thank you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  35. Hello, really liked your page. Thanks for the post. We have also this page
    www.arganrainshampooproduct.blogspot.com
    You can find everything about hair and hair care.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  36. Nice post!

    https://arganlifehairlosssolutions.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. It is a nice post. Got to know many points. Thanks for sharing

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  38. Very informative article on Hair care, I want to contribute to this article with my few tips on hair care - apply lukewarm oil to massage your hair roots, wash your hair with room temp. water, don't rub your hair or tie them just after hair wash. Source: Wellbeingart

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  39. Thanks very nice tips. will defiantly try this out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  40. Hello Thanks for giving this valuable tips. My hairs is really dry and frizzy but I love long black and shiny hairs.Your Tips are very helpul for me thanks again keep on sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  41. Thanks for the information I hope to visit in my blog too

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  42. This is interesting! Thanks for the hair tip .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  43. If you are suffering from hair loss problem then you get the painless FUE hair transplant at low cost only from profile hair transplant centre. We provide the treatment that is totally scarless.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  44. your blog and the post as well are very good keep posting

    Best Hair transplant in Indore

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  45. Beautiful blog--love your photographs and the way you arranged your information. Excited to look at your Hair oil Series
    Concerning blow-dryers; I know they generally have a bad reputation, but used correctly after a massage, on dry hair, they help the oils soak in. Something worth giving a shot:) I have never used heat on my hair personally, aside from the dryer, but your curl tutorials look beautiful and tempting. ~Chandrika

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  46. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  47. blog ótimo da amiga, mas vejam esse tb tem dicar maravilhosas

    https://cahosperfeitos.blogspot.com.br/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  48. Yes, we should avoid hair dryer. It's heat makes hair week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  49. Thankyou for the tips this is so usefull, because my hair is dry. And after reading your blog i know why my hair is dry because i often wash my hair. I will doing treatment to repair my hair. visushaarkliniek.nl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  50. Nice Tips. Thanks for Sharing. If you are suffering from hair loss problem then you get the painless FUE hair transplant from best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh. We provide the hair transplant treatment that is totally scarless.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  51. Dealing with dry hair is the most annoying thing. Dry hair makes our hair like lion hair. I tried to overcome it in various ways. And I'm still trying it. Thanks for the tips! visushaarkliniek.nl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  52. Thanks for posting this hair treatment blog, really informative!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  53. Nice lovely tips!. I liked you photograph and your angle to take shoot a picture. Its nice to read your blog post. I will try this at home. amstelzijdekliniek.nl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  54. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more oreviewworld

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  55. this is just an beautiful blog thanks for sharing!
    Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of the best Hair restoration clinic offering hair transplant in Dubai. FUE, FUT & PRP at an affordable price for men & women.
    Best Hair Transplantation in Dubai

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  56. Its really a good shampoo , m using it from last of 6 months

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  57. Really good information. Love it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  58. Thanks for the blog it gave me an idea how to take care of my hair to avoid dry hair. I'm currently using a conditioner with keratin it did helped my hair not to get dry anymore.
    also see https://haircenter.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  59. I really need information like this. well expalined, easy to read dan easy to understand. it is explained clearly and good writing. thankyou for sharing with us

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  60. Thanks for sharing this informative post. This hair tips are very useful for my hair.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  61. Very good post! I recommend you to try brand Cantu. It's life saver for dry hair!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Already tried, repurchased and raved about on the blog :) It's in the new posts, this one is 8 years old :)

      Izbriši
  62. Skrbnik spletnega dnevnika je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  63. Nice Blog!
    The blog is very informative.
    Thank You,

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  64. Your Tips is very useful and this blog is very informative Thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  65. This is amazing thankyou for Sharing this Info

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  66. Well Done
    This is Excellent for sharing this information
    Thank You .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  67. Thank you for your wonderful advice.<a href="http://matejasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-tips-for-dealing-with-dry-hair.html>beauty tips</a>

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  68. This is an excellent information shared. Thanks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  69. Thanks for sharing! I recently only found out using a leave in conditioner lol (found a good article here! https://www.sittingprettyhalohair.com/blogs/news/how-to-use-leave-in-conditioner) and i feel like i've been living under a rock hahah Appreciate you touching on multi-purpose oils, Ive been loving them

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  70. Wow thats great. thanks for sharing your valuable article.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  71. Hey, thanks for sharing these amazing tips. After reading your blog, I will surely use these tips to prevent my hair from hair fall and dry hair problems. While dealing with this problem, I came across H2Pro Shampoo which really helped me a lot to overcome my dry hair problem. I am sharing the link with you to help you all, you can check out here: https://www.h2probeautylife.com/product-test-chang/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  72. Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.
    Hair specialists in Lahore

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  73. Sir, Thank you so much for sharing this useful and valuable article.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE