New In #26

ponedeljek, januar 12, 2015


L'OREAL Super Liner So Couture
Words cannot express how disappointed I am about this product. I was originally going to repurchase that fab Kardashian Beauty one, but decided to try this one before, since it's sold in our drugstores. Not so funny story about this one -I grabbed one at the back of the stand like I always do, since I know how ill-mannered some women are (there is a special place for you lot) and when I came home it was completely dry. People at DM replaced it for me without any issues (and put mine back on the stand *awkward cricket sound*), but I'm still peeved. The nib is smaller than at the Super Liner Perfect Slim, which I actually find to be not such a good thing, while the formula is definitely not as good because it's not as black and it dries up before I have the chance to do both eyes. I must shake it constantly to get the nib saturated with product and sometimes it's so dry I can't do anything. I regret not sticking to the plan, it was really stupid of me because now I have no decent liner to use.
DM, 9.99 €


ESSIE Nail Lacquer
Bahama Mama
I wanted this for ages, but only recently splurged for it. When I say splurged I mean I bought it when it was 50 % off. Man, am I happy I got this. It is exactly what I wanted - Tyrian purple, so a deep berry or the perfect mix between purple and pink-rose, which is my second favourite colour after mint green.The formula is spectacular as most Essie's meaning it's really smooth as well as easy to apply evenly and it's fully opaque with two coats.
DM, 9.90 € (regular price)
ESSIE Nail Lacquer
Watermelon
Another shade I was considering buying for at least a year and it was totally worth it. It's a warm medium pink and has an even better formula than Bahama Mama. If you have Cute as a Button shade you know what kind of formula I'm referring to. It's super pigmented, basically a one coater and you can easily get it right with one swipe of the brush due to a smooth formula. Excellent quality nail polish.
DM, 9.90 €


ESSENCE Colour & Go
167 Candy Love
Thanks to Katja from Viva La Vida for this recommendation. Candy Love is a warm, peachy nude with barely-there silver shimmer. The formula is like at classic pastel polishes, so quite a thick and streaky one, but two carefully applied coats should work just fine. I noticed that even with Seche Vite on top, it doesn't shine much. 
Müller, 1.69 €

ESSENCE Colour & Go 
175 Be Berry Now
This is Bahama Mama's lighter, rosier sister. It's a beautiful colour on the nails, even better than in the bottle. I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I wore it.
DM, 1.69 €


DEBORAH Smalto Gel Effect 
01
I saw this on Makeup and More blog and immediately fell in love with it. I actually expected it to look warmer, but it's a nude with a strong rose-violet-taupe tone and I just love it on my nails. The formula is so smooth, especially for a nude and it feels like such a nice quality  nail polish. It performs so much better than Essence's Candy Love and it's super shiny. I'm currently wearing this on my nails and it's definitely one of my favourite nail colours at the moment.
DM, 5.59 €

MAX FACTOR Glossfinity 
155 Burgundy Crush
In the bottle this looks like a slightly redder Bahama Mama, so another variation of my beloved warm purple-red colour, however, on the nails it's much more mundane and it's a classic bordeaux colour, so it's basically a deep red, but it does have that purple hue in it (again it's a nail colour that looks different on the nail wheel than on my nails). The formula is thick, in fact it reminds me of pastel nail polishes, but due to the darkness of the shade it performs less streaky than for example a mint green nail polish might. It's a one coater that's how intense the formula is. It's still a touch streaky on some nails, so I do a second coat purely because I'm used to, but I could easily leave it at just one. The brush is one of those stone age thin ones.
6.99 €


BALEA My Golden Twenties Pflegecreme mit Rosen-Lavendel Duft
Universal cream with rose-lavender scent
Since I love the 50's Forever cherry version, I got the other one as well. These are fantastic. Seriously. I use them as hand creams because they absorb so fast, yet do the job well and I even started using them on my face, since I ran out of my moisturiser and they are great. Ha, I just found a face cream for a euro. Score! This version has, as the name suggest, a rose-lavender scent, however to me it smells a bit like honey mixed with lavender, so I love it. 
DM, 1.19 €


YVES ROCHER Pear Caramel Shower Cream
Last year's Christmas collection by Yver Rocher was very fruity inspired and I was super lucky to win this in a giveaway they organised (I never win anything!). I really like this, it's actually my favourite shower product at the moment. It smells exactly like pears and I mean exactly like it. It feels like an expensive shower product and it is pleasantly creamy while it still foams very well. My only complaint is the packaging. It's just a simple bottle with a screw off lid, so the content just run out of the bottle, but it looks so pretty in the bathroom. This thing needs a pump.
Yves Rocher, 6.60 € (400 ml)


GOT2B Volumania Volumising Hairspray
I have the whole Volumania range now. I'm a fan of the mousse and the styling powder is a lovely product as well, so I took a leap of faith and I grabbed this without researching, since I had a 50% off and I couldn't find my favourite Lee Stafford one. I hate to say this, but this is the dud in the line. It's wet once applied, therefore sticky and it leaves the hair too stiff. I'll probably end up using it next year to spray the Christmas tree so it stays fresh for weeks becuase on the hair it's just to noticeable.
DM, 5.89 €


LE PETITE MARSEILLIAIS Huile Elixir Karité & Argan
I saw this pre-wash treatment in E.Leclerc and it intrigued me instantly because it's a nice combination of oils without silicones (soy oil, argan oil, shea butter oil and a couple of vitamins. Ingredients here.). My hair is super dry at the moment (central heating and using mostly drugstore masks is just bad for my hair), so I'll take anything to make my hair not dry out the second day after washing. This oil is in spray form, but the nozzle is rubbish, so it's better to spray a bit in the hand and then apply it.  I've applied this very generously overnight and it's fantastic. My hair hasn't felt this nourished since summer and it didn't dry out for several days. I must say, so far I'm impressed. I've tried using it on the ends of the hair on second and later day hair to cope with the dryness, but it's very, very greasy so even I have to apply it very moderately. The scent is kind of a nutty one, but it's not the best.
E. Leclerc, 5-6 €


Oh, how happy I was to see this in Celje's Műller, it's long gone in my town. I didn't hesitate to grab it and run to the register with it. This is hands down the best hair spray I've tried so far. No stickiness, wetness, stiffness, it's like nothing is in your hair and yet it holds so well. The Angel-like scent is not my favourite, but I will gladly put up with it, just so I have this in my life
Müller, 4 €. (Original price probably around 8 €. If you can't find it anywhere, since I know DM sells only shampoos and conditioners, it's on Boots International)


EBELINE Nagellack -Entferner Express
Nail Polish Remover
I bought the second one of these, though I have noticed that it dries my nails and the previous one got "dirty/coloured" way quicker than Bourjois one. It's cheap that's why I got it. The one thing that it is better than at the Bourjois one is that the foam is softer and feels better quality. 
DM,1.99 €

EBELINE Polishing Nail File
This is one of those files that is designed to polish the whole nail. I haven't polished my nails in a while, so they desperately need it and I really like how glossy they look after polishing, almost like I used a clear nail polish. I used to own the Essence version a long time ago, but Ebeline's one has only three different textures compared to four at Essence's file. 
DM, 1.59 €

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Najprej nisem razmisljala o nakupu Baleine kreme, ampak ko si jo dala med letne favorite, sem vedela, da ne bom obzalovala nakepa. Deborah Milano 01 je pa perfekten nude odtenek. Mi je kar zal, da nisem vzela se kakega vec, samo 2, ker imajo odlicno formulo.:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so te mini kremice tako super :)
      Tudi jaz bi še kakšen odtenek Smalto lakov. Mi je še par odtenkov všeč in tale me je res prepričal s svojo kvaliteto :)

      Izbriši
  2. It's such a good idea to put all the nail polishes on the nail wheel as you did! I must find it somewhere and do the same :D I never remember what the shade exactly looks like, since on the nails they often differ from what we can see in the bootle.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I buy mine in one of those shops with cheap ("eBay style") stuff called Teddy :). I don't know if you have that in Poland, but I'm sure you have something similar like a Chinese shop or Kik.

      Izbriši
  3. <3

    Meni je tudi tale Candy love res lep odtenek, pa tudi obstojnost za Essence res ni slaba.

    & bahama mama klasika <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na meni je kar tak bright nude z močnim peachy tonom. Kar kjut :)

      Izbriši
  4. Balea krema je naslednji nakup :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. všečna objava :) me pa veseli, da nas je čedalje več oboževalk Essie-jevih lakov :) men so naravnost top :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE