Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss

četrtek, oktober 11, 2018


It's been a while since I wore such a classic lip gloss formula, as most of my collection consists of those new-age lip gloss/lip balm hybrids. These contain argan oil and have a high shine, instead of the creamy glossy shine I tend to wear.


Texture: It's a medium thick gloss with a nice comfy, non-sticky formula. It's nothing special, but it's a good one and it doesn't bleed. It's the shiniest gloss I currently own, but it would be more obvious if I had a clear shade or something that would look more even.


Shade: 500 Ohh La La is a pinky red shade, even though it looks red in the tube. Pigmentation is sheer with one coat, second builds up the colour, but natural lip colour is still visible through.


Staying power: It claims to last for 6 hours, but it's quite exaggerated. Just like most glosses the shine is gone within an hour, while a light layer of gloss persists for a couple of hours.


Scent: This has quite a strong plastic scent that is not my favourite.

Packaging: The tube has an interesting triangle/prism design. The applicator is like a spatula and it reminds me of Revlon's Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour. 


Price and availability: These are sold in drugstores for 6 €.

Apart from that it's a standard gloss, there's nothing much to say about it. Due to sheer pigmentation, I think lighter shades will look nicer on lips. The formula is very glossy, not sticky and comfortable - that about covers it.

Have a great day!

*PR product

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like how you explained every thing about the gloss (scent,packaging,pricing etc) it’s very helpful

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE