E.l.f. Haul

petek, februar 18, 2011

I only bought two product from E.l.f. this time, blush in Shy and their tinted moisturizer in Ivory.
Tokrat sem naročila le 2 stvari od E.l.f.-a, blush v odtenku Shy in obarvano kremo v odtenku Ivory (ocena v slovenščini je pod drugo sliko).

I'm not a huge fan of foundations, I rarely use them all over the face, mostly I apply it only under the eyes and around the nose. Anyways I don't need much coverage in my opinion, so I've been on the look for a nice tinted moisturizer and I think I found a pretty good one. I like the fact that E.l.f. ones come in so many colours, Ivory is a perfect match for me (it's a tinted moisturizer anyways, so even if you take a shade darker or lighter it will probably still suit you). It's a quite thick cream, provides a sufficient coverage to even out the skin tone, however it's light enough that it doesn't cover freckles. If you layer it, it covers mild dark circles (not mine, mine are too dark). It doesn't clog my pores, I was a bit worried about that since it contains Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride. It leaves a very dewy finish, which is lovely, just not on my forehead which shines like a disco ball, so I powder it. It lasts quite long, I've been testing it for about a week now and it definitely lasted from 7 a.m. to at least 4 p.m. (I couldn't really check later, because the light was fading and I couldn't really see the actual state under the yellow artificial lights.). The scent is actually lovely (unlike their stick foundation) it's a nice orangey scent. The packaging is really small, which I like, because I intend to carry it around. Price wise it's really cheap, a mere 1,7€ for 12g (strangely there's no info about ml) and it has an SPF 15. I like it a lot and I will definitely repurchase.

The blush is gorgeous, it's such a beautiful bright bubble gum pink. It gives a perfect pink flush and it is quite pigmented. It's my favourite pink blush and I have quite a few. I used to have another shade called glow (untill mom broke it :O ) and that one was gorgeous too. As all products from their regular line it costs 1,7€. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, the way it opens is a bit complicated (that's how my mom broke it, she was trying to open it unsuccessfully). Simply a brilliant product.


Ne maram kaj pretirano tekočih pudrov, zelo redko ga nanesem po celem obrazu. Večinoma ga nanesem le pod oči in ob strani nosa. Itak se mi zdi, da ne rabim neke močne prekrivnost, zato sem iskala eno dobro obarvano kremo in mislim, da sem jo našla. E.l.f.-ovo sem vzela v odtenku Ivory, je odličen odtenek zame (itak je obarvana krema, tudi če vzameš odtenek presvetlo/pretemno, bo verjetno še vedno v redu). Je kar gosta krema, lahko prekrivna, izenači ten ampak ne prekrije na primer peg. Če naneseš še eno plast prekrije kakšne rahle podočnjake (moje ne, moji so precej temni oz. rdeči že od vedno). Meni ne maši por, čeprav me je Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride na 2. mestu zaskrbel. Pusti svetleč finiš, meni je všeč, z izjemo na čelu, ki se sveti kot disko kugla, zato nanesem puder v prahu. Zdrži precej dolgo, testiram jo že 1 teden in definitvno zdrži od 7h do 4h popoldne (potem je že težko kaj dobro videti, glede na to da je tu že tema, rumenim lučem pa ne zaupam). Diši zelo prijetno (za razliko od E.l.f.-ove podlage v stiku), nekako pomarančno. Tubica je zelo majhna (12g, podatka o ml ni), meni je to vseč, ker jo nameravam nosit okoli. Stane 1,7€ in ima ZF 15. Mislim, da jo bom še kupila, meni se zelo dopade.

Blush je čudovit. Je roza barve z hladnim podtonom, zelo pigmentiran in da čudovito roza rdečico. Definitvno moj naljubši roza blush,. Včasih sem imela še odtenek Glow, dokler ga mami ni razbila, ko ga je poskušala odpret, namreč ima dokaj glup in enigmatičen sistem zapiranja. Stane 1,7€, je pa dokaj majhen. Meni je briljanten izdelek.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE