Review: Lush H'Suan Wen Hua

ponedeljek, april 18, 2011


This is one one those products I'm not quite sure if I really need it. I does have an nice effect on my hair, but I don't find it worth 5€ per use plus putting up with the incredibly strong scent. First off something about my hair: I have very long (a bit over the half of the back), thick, curly, frizzy and very dry hair. I used a half of pot for the entire length of my hair (It's applied on dry hair as a pre-wash treatment) and I massaged some in my scalp and it was barely enough. I know it says to use the whole pot, but I'm sorry there only so much that my hair can absorb, I'm not wasting any product. Just an advice, hold your hair over the sink or tub when you're applying it because it's quite runny and slippery. So about the scent. It's really, really strong. I smell clove mixed with a bit of cinnamon and some other herbs. Personally I'm not particularity fond of the scent of clove and I found it a bit difficult to put up with the scent. I left it on for about an hour and a half. When I rinsed my hair it was basically a very tangled mess. I then used Nivea Pure Gloss Anti-Dandruff shampoo and my trusted Garnier Fructis Oil Repair mask and finished of with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock. I let my hair dry naturally (btw the scent gets on the pillow to). They are more shinny and definitely softer, the scent is still present but it's mild. They're not as tangled as usual but apart from the shine they just look like the same curly, frizzy mess as always. I still need to use some heating tools or tie them in a bun over the night to make them presentable. A pot costs 11€ which is way to expensive considering I get two uses from it. I do like the effect and I think it's a nice product, but I just can't put up with the smell and the price is too high. I'm sticking with my regular regime, anti-dandruff shampoo and Fructis Oil Repair mask or John Frieda Brilliant Brunette conditioner, it works just fine.


To je eden izmed tistih izdelkov za katerega ne vem če me je res prepričal. Ima zadovoljiv efekt na laseh ampak se mi enostavno ne zdi vreden 5 € na uporabo plus tega ima še neverjetno močen vonj. Moji lasje so zelo dolgi (do sredine hrbta), gosti, kodrati, frizzy in zelo suhi. Za celotno dolžino las sem porabila pol lončka, malo se jo še vmasirala v lasišče. Pol lončka je bilo skoraj premalo, čeprav piše, da naj bi porabila cel lonček ga dejansko nima smisla ker lasje pač ne morejo posrkat toliko maske in dejansko vržeš pol maske stran. Maska je zelo tekoča in nekako sluzasta, zato je bolje če jo nanašaš nad umivalnikom ali banjo. Kar se vonja tiče, kot sem že rekla je izjemno močan. Jaz voham klinčke (nageljnove žbice) zmešane z malo cimeta in drugimi zelišči. Meni osebno vonj klinčkov ne odgovarja in sem vonj kar malo težko prenašala. Na laseh sem jo pustila okrog ure in pol. Ko sem jo sprala so bili lasje zelo zavozlani. Nadaljevala sem z Nivejinim Pure Gloss šamponom proti prhljaju, Garnierjevo Oil Repair masko in John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock. Lase sem pustila da so se posušili naravno (btw blazina na kateri spite se bo navzela vonja maske). Lasje so mehkejši in se bolj svetijo, vonj je še prisoten ampak je bolj mil. Lasje se mi ne zdijo tako zavozlani kot so ponavadi, ampak razen sijaja izgledajo tako kot ponavadi, zavozlana, frizzy zmešnjava. Še vedno rabim ravnalec ali kodralnik ali pa jih pustiti v figi čez noč da izgledajo ok. Lonček stane 11€ kar je predrago glede na to da ga bom imela le za dvakrat. Všeč mi je efekt in se mi zdi v redu maska, ampak jaz enostavno ne maram vonja in cena je veliko previsoka. Ostajam pri moji običajni rutini, šampon proti prhljaju in mojima dvema maskama Oil Repair in John Frieda Brilliant Brunette.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE