Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liner Nude Wave

ponedeljek, september 18, 2017


This is my second shade of Bourjois' Contour Edition liners. The other shade I have is called Cotton Candy, which you can frequently see in my before/afters in foundation reviews and I love the formula so much, I always planned on getting more shades, but these aren't the cheapest drugstore lip liners. Cotton Candy is a very wearable light natural pink shade, while Nude Wave is a muted rosy brown shade that for some might be close to their natural lip colour.


I've already spoke about the formula in Cotton Candy's review, but it's one of those liners that's quite soft, yet not so much as the old Essence lipliner formula and it is still waxy enough that it retains enough precision and works as a standalone lip product. Pigmentation is great on both shades I own and the application is smooth, without skipping due to dryness. The softness does have a bad side and that is that it's one of those liners that needs to be sharpened often. 


Nude Wave is a muted rosy-brown shade that I just didn't expect will look so boring on me on its own. Regardless it's perfect to pair with my rosy-brown shades, like Golden Rose Velvet in 12 and Makeup Factory Velvet Rosewood. It's actually the colour I've needed for a while and everything I bought was too mauve.   


These are pretty expensive at 6.49 €, but I'm still considering getting the red shade.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Odgovori
    1. Tale bi dobro ustrezal odtenkom, ki jih tudi ti rada nosiš :)

      Izbriši
  2. That's a gorgeous nude shade. Looks very pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's a very wearable shade and it works well with my rosy brown shades when I need to fix the outline of the lips.

      Izbriši
  3. These lip liners seem great! I've been looking for some more affordable lip liners (I don't like the Essence ones) and these seem a good option xx

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Have you tried the new version of Essence liners? Soft Contouring ones? They are actually quite similar to this formula and much, much better than the version before. But at these Bourjois ones you still get a better staying power.

      Izbriši
  4. Koliko si stara, če smem vprašat? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovita! Tako odtenek kot tvoja frizura - noro ti paše! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE