Essence The Gel Nail Polish 56 You and Me

nedelja, avgust 07, 2016


This one of the shades that caught my attention at the last Essence revamp, but I refrained myself from buying for a long time for no particular reason. But now that I finally have it, it just didn't turn out the way I expect it too. I saw these swatches from bibbedibabbedi beauty, which made me rush into the shop for this nails polish, since these type of dusty pinky-mauve shades are so my thing at the moment, however on my nails it's completely different. I often say how my skin tone is the biggest backstabber ever because it emphasizes purple tones like crazy and that's exactly what happened here. On me this is a muted pastel violet shade. I am disappointed, but for a pastel violet, it's not that bad and I'll still wear it. 


The formula is on the thick side, like all from The Gel Nail by Essence, but it's one of the smooth ones and ok to apply. 


I got mine in Müller for 1.69 €.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

TRANSLATE