Catrice #peeloff Glam Easy to Remove Effect Nail Polish

četrtek, september 20, 2018


Peel off nail polishes are hardly a novelty, but these Catrice ones are the first I tried and I'm hooked. As much as I love glitter on my nails, I rarely wear it because I detest the lengthy removal process and getting glitter everywhere, but this makes it so easy - all you need to do it peel it off and it's gone.


#peeloff Glam are a collection of 8 glitter nail polish shades, I have 03 called When in Doubt Just Add Glitter which is a golden-bronze shade, the type of gold I love most because it's not too yellow toned. With one coat the glitter is sparse, so it needs at least two thick applications for an almost opaque look.


The base formula reminds me of clear glue, it even smells like that and it applies like that too. Formula is thick and not that easy to apply nicely, so it's not a fast process. It takes a long time to dry completely and it's prone to dents for quite a while, but the glitter isn't falling off or transferring as it's drying. Once it's dry I got no major chips, only the tips wore off in a couple of days. I wore it for a bit over a week with no problems, meaning no lifting at the edges or peeling off, however, having said that I heard other people had problems with this staying on for more than two days. I actually removed it because I was bored of it, but I think it would last quite a while longer. Glitter in general lasts ages on my nails.


It removes with ease and always in one layer. I've used it both over a nail polish and on naked nails, and I got the same result every time. This really is so easy. On naked nails, I got a couple of white spots because it took a bit too much off, though it didn't look that bad. There is no residue left behind and I didn't need to finish off with an extra nail polish remover.

These cost 4.39 € in drugstores.


I'm impressed. It's glitter for those who hate glitter and this just makes it so easy. Only the application isn't as smooth as with a proper glitter nail polish, but glitter nail polishes are very forgiving when it comes to how even is the application. I'm considering getting more shades, though I actually love this shade most in the range.

Have a great day!

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I got one of the Essence ones and I can't wait to try it after reading so many good reviews. I might like this colour more than the rose gold I got though haha

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hear they are the same as Catrice's, but none of the shades appealed to me. This gold one is very pretty :)

      Izbriši
  2. Glitters are a p.i.t.a to remove, so this sounds like a cool idea.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, this is so easy to take off. Easier than regular nail polish, actually :)

      Izbriši
  3. Po opisu sta torej z Essence enaki formuli. Jaz imam zaenkrat Essence, mi je pa ta odtenek zlate lepši. Mogoče si privoščim kdaj. Mi je pa res všeč ta koncept, čeprav na meni tudi zdrži največ en dan. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tudi jaz mislim, da sta zelo verjetno enaki formuli, samo Catrice ima bolj klasične odtenke. Meni zelo dobro zdrži na nohtih, nič drugače kot večina lakov :)

      Izbriši
  4. Uporabiš preko nadlak? Meni je samostojno zdržal ravno ene pol ure, potem pa se začel nekoliko vihat ob robovih in sem vse odlepila. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ne, na tega ne nanašam nadlak. To pri meni velja za skoraj vse bleščičaste lake, ker mi itak dolgo zdržijo. Očitno sem res neka srečnica, da mi tale lak tako dobro zdrži, ker sem slišala od večine, da jim zdrži dan ali dva. Imam zelo trde nohte, ki se težko "uvijejo" če pritisnem na konice, morda zato.

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE