Milani Most Wanted Lashes Lavish Lift & Curl Mascara

ponedeljek, marec 07, 2022


Most Wanted Lashes is the first Milani's mascara that I've tried and on paper it sounds perfect for my needs, since it boasts with some bold claims like "100% people saw instant curl" and "97% saw instant lift", which all sounds intriguing for someone like me, who has a problem with lashes holding a curl, though I've tried so many regular formulas that I just know when companies are really exaggerating and take it all with a grain of salt. As nice as this mascara is, it again proved that regular formulas just can't do it as well as waterproof ones.  


Like I said this doesn't lift or hold my lashes well, but it's not the worst because the formula is light and quite dry, so there's not much product on the brush. That means that it's not a formula you'd use for a quick very voluminous effect, but it is one at which have you a lot more control. It's one of the nicest mascaras I've tried in terms of effect because it's very defining, it has a great multiplying effect and doesn't make my lashes look unkempt like a lot of formulas. It reminds me a lot of Max Factor 2000 Calorie, which is one of rare regular formulas I like. The dry formula might mean that the curl & lift effect would work on less stubborn lashes than mine. 


Formula lasts ok on my lashes, doesn't crumble or smudge, but the area around my eyes is dry and I don't have oily eyelids. 


Milani is sold in DM here, where this mascara costs 12,99 €

While its bold claims of curling and lifting didn't turn out to be true for my lashes, I like the effect it creates. It's not a thick, messy formula and that's the type of mascara I like because I can slowly build it up, making sure the lashes are nicely defined and fanned out, but it may be underwhelming for those who like mascaras that create big lashes fast. It did thicken in time and started creating a little more volume, but it still needs to be build up.

Have a great day!

*PR product

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE