MILANI Colour Statement Lipliner

petek, marec 11, 2022


Based on the feedback online, this formula is highly rated and having tried it I can see why. This shade was sent to me, so I didn't get to pick and it's not my colour, but I think I heard some years back that 09 Spice is most popular - possibly among people with a medium skin tone or at least a few shades deeper than mine 


Formula: This a very creamy, thick formula that is richly pigmented. It easily glides on the lips due to creaminess and can be applied instead of a lipstick, but that also means that the tip is blunt quickly and it needs frequent sharpening. Formula sticks to the lips well and doesn't feel as dry as typical lip liners.


The shade I got, 09 Spice, is a deep caramel shade that doesn't suit my taste, but I'm thinking about picking up shade Nude because I like the formula of these. Spice is likely a nice nude shade on deeper skin tones and it has a grunge/90s feel to it. On me the warm tones are more pronounced because I'm so pale, but I've seen it look more neutral on pictures.


Milani is sold in DM here and this liner costs 6,95 €, which isn't cheap for such a product, but if we had a stand in my local town, I'd get shade Nude, since the formula is very likeable. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE