February Favouritesponedeljek, februar 28, 2011
Here are my favourite/most used products in February:
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner - review can be found here, I love how the scent lingers for days.
- L'Occitane Almond shower oil - (click for review) I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I just adore the scent of it.
- E.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer - I just purchased it recently and I wore it almost every day in the last month. (click for review)
- Benefit Coralista
- Max Factor white eyeliner
- Jemma Kidd highlighter in 01 Ice Gold
- Mac fluidline in blacktracks
- Mac lipstick in cremé cup
- Nyx soft mat lip cream in Istanbul
In the last month I basically wore the same make up every day - a thin black line (with Mac's fluidline) on the top lash line, Max Factors white eyeliner in the waterline, mascara (I just bought a new one, Million lashes by L'Oreal), Tinted moisturizer by E.l.f. with some Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer, Coralista on the cheeks and Jemma Kidd's higlighter. On the lips I mostly wore NYX's Istanbul or Mac's Creme Cup.
Have a great day!