Catrice Supreme Fusion Lipcolour + Care 070 Remarry Berry

sobota, junij 18, 2016


The launch of these confused me because as far as I know, Catrice already has a perfectly good line of moisturising, glossy lipsticks called Luminous Lips. Why the need for another one, I don't know, but they utilised the idea that many had before - a lipstick with a different core. I got one of the two darkest shades in the line (there are 8 in total, my favourite is 030 Robin Rosewood, a pretty rose-mauve shade) and I must admit I had my concerns because based on my experience, glossy plus dark colour simply don't mix all that well, but it's actually not at all as smudgy as I expected. 


Texture: I feared that the texture would be similar to Revlon's HD's which are awesome, but I would never buy a bright shade in that formula. It's not nearly as soft as I imagined it to be, it's actually more like a satin finish lipstick with one coat, not that different from their Ultimate Stay range, though they are a bit creamier. It still has shine, though you need to build it up, but there is enough wax in it to stop it from migrating too much. At the same time, I don't think it's as moisturising as for example Revlon's Ultra HD


Colour: The shade is very much to my taste, a cute dark berry shade with a medium-full pay-off. I can easily apply it as a stain or build it up to a semi-opaque layer. I actually think it looks way better as a stain because it just gives a natural looking pop of colour. Closest shade I own is Bourjois' Colour Boost in Plum Russian, but that one is a lot sheerer. 


Staying power: Since it's a creamier texture, despite the darkness of the shade, it's not nearly as long-lasting as matte lip colours. But it manages to stay quite a decent amount of time for something that's on the glossy side, I'd say a few hours with the glossy shine disappearing within an hour. Some of the colour survives eating, but I would reapply it at that point.


Packaging: A slim silver tube. Quite nice for an affordable drugstore brand. 


Price and availability: These are sold in Müller and possibly in DM too, I don't know if they are only sold on 2 m stand or small ones as well. They cost 5.29 €.

Have a great day!

*PR product

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. OOo super odtenek, si ga bom dala na WL za jesen :P Trenutno sem v bolj svetlih odtenkih, sploh nude. Imam že eno šminko iz linije, in sicer tole Robin Rosewood, meni je zelo fajn za vsakodnevni makeup!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Za jesen bo popoln :D Jaz sem trenutno čisto v Sleek Birthday Suit, ampak me ta Robin Rosewood tudi minka, čeprav ni mat :)

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Thank you :) It's a lovely shade, though I usually prefer something a bit brighter, but this one is an interesting more muted berry :)

      Izbriši
  3. Jaaaa, Laetitio imam tudi jaz, bolan odtenek <3

    Čeprav tudi ta ni slab :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know! :D Veš kateri je še ful hud - TheBalm Meet Matte Adoring :). Je malo bolj rdeč, ampak res lep za jesen/zimo.

      Izbriši
  4. This one is very much to my taste too, I love a nice plum/berry shade. Too bad it is not longlasting but I love how affordable that is.

    Yiota x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. These shiny formulas are never long-lasting, but it's a nice one for the price :)

      Izbriši
  5. I have the nude-brown shade from this range "010 reNude your lips", but I don't like it. As yours it isn't easily to apply so that I allways have to correct the outline. I expected a my lips but better colour, but therefore it is to brownish for me.
    Blunia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've seen swatches of 010 on Innen & Aussen and I thought it was too brown for my taste too. I agree with you that it's not that precise due to the straight cut of the lipstick, but I don't feel like I need a ton of fixing :)

      Izbriši
  6. Jaz sem tudi dobila ta odtenek in sama formula mi je zelo všeč, čeprav bi jaz tudi izbrala nekaj bolj nude ali svetlejšega. :) Se mi zdi taka everyday šminka. Tebi pa itak ful paše :)<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. hi, i just follow you on bloglovin and post your swatches on pinterest, i hope you don't mind
      Sophia

      Izbriši
    2. @Adjusting Beauty jaz bi tudi nekaj svetlejšega, vsaj v tej formuli, čeprav je lepa, sploh kot stain. Hvala :)

      Izbriši
    3. @Anonymous of course I don't mind :) It's back linked to my blog anyway on Pinterest, so thanks for sharing :)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE