BeYu Matt Color Nail Lacquer 145 Smokey Red

torek, junij 06, 2017


I'm not sure how big the range of BeYu matte nail polishes is, but I've seen a few different shades at my fellow bloggers. These come in the same bottle as the regular ones, the main difference being the cap which informs you it's matte. I don't own many matte nail polishes, I'm more a traditionalist when it comes to nail colours, but I'm liking this one.


My shade 145 Smokey Red is a matte cool toned red. It's opaque in one coat and dries fast as is usual for a matte nail polish, but it has the same fault as all the rest and that is that it can dry very uneven. Two coats usually look less good than one, but sticking to a single coat is not a  good idea since even on my nails, it last about a day. Two coats are already a lot more impressive and I got (for me) a normal five days of wear without a top coat and base. I'm not a true fan of matte finish on the nails mostly because so far none has stayed matte, instead it gets kind of almost oily looking and this one does the same.  


It costs 7.99 € in DM. As far as mattes go, this one is the most impressive one I had, but I haven't had many.

Have a great day!

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That's a really pretty matte shade.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I just discovered your blog & read all of your hair posts. I love your honesty! We have the exact same hairtype, I thought I was the only one with extremely dry & thick hair that wont ever get oily. Can you please post an updated hair care routine? Kerastase Masquintense is also a huge favourite of mine! Right now I'm eyeing the Joico Kpak intense hydrator & the leave-in from Healthy Sexy Hair �� lots of love from Belgium xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you :) Yes, I'm planning on doing an updated hair care routine when I'll have the time. It's in draft version, since I'm busy with other things at them moment :) But actually I updated My Tips for Dealing with Dry Hair post about a month ago with all the best products I've tried and some that I'm using right now: http://matejasbeautyblog.blogspot.si/2013/03/my-tips-for-dealing-with-dry-hair.html

      I really recommend you check all three products you mentioned and also Dove's Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum which is one of the best products I ever discovered :).

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE