Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour 600 Coral Sass

sreda, december 11, 2019


This is the second shade I have from this line and there's already a review for shade 500 Fire Starter on the blog, so I won't say anything new. These along with Deborah Fluid Velvets are the nicest formulas that we can get for an affordable price in drugstores in Slovenia, but they don't beat the more expensive TheBalm's for me.


Texture: It's one of the creamier formulas, or more like a mousse-cream hybrid. One layer mostly covers the lips completely, but there can be some sheer areas, so it's sometimes best to apply two layers. It dries completely matte in a few minutes and I get no feeling of tightness, stickiness or dryness. Once this sets it doesn't transfer


Shade: 600 Coral Sass is a classic reddish-orange coral shade. It's too orange for my taste, but it's a great summer colour and it would fit warm tones especially. I don't know if this is one of the new shades or it's a part of the original line up. There are a lot of shades of these, but I think we have only five. 


Staying power: Once this sets it doesn't move. There's almost no transfer, it's just tiny traces on the glass when I'm drinking and it doesn't fade weird, so it's a nice one. It's not as good as Maybelline's Matte Ink because it doesn't looks like it's freshly applied at the end of the day, but it's still one of the better ones without being uncomfortable to me. If you want a extreme staying power, try Rimmel's Provocalips.

Scent: It's got a plastic sweet scent that's not even that noticeable.

Packaging: The applicator is big and slightly cut sideways, which is ok, but it could be a bit more precise as for a really neat application I need a lipliner.


Price and availability: These used to be 6.19 € in DM and I assume the price is still the same.

Have a great day!

*PR product. Just this shade.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE