Catrice Demi Matt Lipstick 100 Nude Crush Everyday

sreda, november 20, 2019


I believe these replaced their Ultimate Colour lipsticks which managed to last considerably well on Catrice's stands compared to most of their products. I had several of those and I considered them some of the best for the price, but these new ones have such a delightful formula, I can only compare them to two formulas and these are the most affordable ones. The initial launch of these completely passed me by, I mean I was aware of them, but you know how Catrice discontinues everything, so most of the time I just don't find it worth it trying their stuff because it's gone so fast - now that I've tried them, it's a shame it took me a while to really checked them out because the formula is so nice. 


Texture and finish: Formula is incredibly smooth, the only two formulas I can compare these two are Bourjois' Velvet Rouge the Lipstick and Colourpop Lippiestix Matte X, but it isn't completely matte like those two. Finish is slightly shiny, but not creamy - Catrice named it well as demi matte.


Shade: 100 Nude Crush Everyday is such a lovely nude shade. It's neither warm not cool, it just sits perfectly in the middle and it's also not too pale. Catrice likes to repeat themselves when it comes to shades, but I've not seen one like this one before. I've seen this shade look more cool mauve on others than it does on me and usually the opposite happens.


Staying power: It doesn't shine in the staying department like their Colour Ultimates did, so that's one department if falls short. However I don't mind it at this formula because it fades evenly and it's not drying, so in time lips don't get extra dry patches.

Scent: It's got a strange plastic, fruity and crayon like scent. It doesn't last long and it's not strong. 


Packaging: I like the tubes of these. Previous ones were heavier, but here have an interesting design and everything still works like it should. 

Price and availability: These cost 4.39 € in drugstores.


The formula of these in so nice, I've never seen a lipstick that would look so even and smooth on the lips in a light shade. The rest of the shade selection didn't attract my attention, but I'll give them a second swatch to see if there's something worth having. Let's just hope Catrice keeps these for a while.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That's a very Nice everyday nude stade. It looks like creamy to me. Thanx for sharing. I had an ultimate color Rose garden From catrice, i mean i still have it, such a beautiful color and great texture.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What Is that beautiful bronze glitter thing at the Last picture? 🙄😯💖

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. L.O.V. The Galaxy Eyeshadow & Liner in 510 Precious copper, but it's not very good.

      Izbriši
    2. Hvala ti što si tako iskrena. Na žalost nema kod nas ovaj brand. 🇬🇷

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE