Essence 24 Ever Ink Liner Intense Black

ponedeljek, junij 15, 2020


Essence had many versions of felt tip eyeliners, this is just their latest one. I've been using Catrice Liquid Eyeliner for many years now, but I used to use these felt tip liners all the time. This one is one of the best ones I've tried so far.


Formula is nicely black and pretty much the same as all such felt tip liners, but it's not as intense and glossy looking as Catrice Liquid eyeliner - it's a difference only seen up close. It's opaque in one swipe, there no need to go over the line again. It lasts very long on me, I get 8-9 h minimum and it doesn't smudge (I said many time, I don't have oily eyelids). It works over eyeshadows well and I've been using for quite a while now, so that's pretty impressive for a felt tip eyeliner.


Applicator is among the smallest I've tried so far. It's not completely straight and that roundness affects that the tip isn't always as straight as I want it to be, but I can be very precise with this one, making small adjustments. It's a great liner for beginners and a nice one for making thin lines. It's not like Catrice's liquid eyeliner at which when you mess up, you can only go for a bolder look. Applicator is smooth and soft enough, but not flimsy. I had Essence felt tip eyeliner a while back, I don't know which version it was since they switch things so fast, but I can say this one is an big improvement. 


It costs a reasonable 2.99 €. 

This a great line and worth picking up, especially if you don't have much experience with liners yet. I've been using it for three months now and it's still going as strong as the day I opened it, which is very impressive and honestly I did not expect such a great eyeliner from Essence. I will repurchase this for sure - provided, of course, Essence doesn't discontinue it before that. 


Have a great day!

*PR products

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE