Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof

sreda, januar 25, 2023


I'm a fan or the regular formula even though it's not waterproof and it doesn't hold a curl that well (it's not completely useless), but I like it because it makes the lashes look so pretty - fanned out, defined, volumised and longer. I expected the waterproof version to do the same, but I didn't quite meet my expectations.


The brush is the same as at the original, a classic one that's not too big. Formulas, though, differ. This one is so dry and thin when it's freshly opened, it deposits little product and has almost no ability to shape. It can hold the lashes curled all day - well on my eye where the lashes are less stubborn, while I'm having trouble lifting and fanning out on the other side, since this is so light. When it was new it didn't define nor keep the lashes in place, so my messy lashes just look criss-cross. In time it thickened and became a bit better, but I still wish the formula were more like the non-waterproof version.


It's a natural looking mascara that doesn't add that much volume and it's not like Catrice/Essence mascaras where you get a ton of volume quickly, but it's enough for my lashes. Formula is easy to remove with Nuxe's Very Rose cleansing oil and doesn't need a separate remover. My lashes don't stay as curled as with some other waterproof mascaras, but this one leaves my lashes softer than others, so to a glasses wearer like me with long lashes, it's more comfortable to wear.   


Mascaras is widely sold in drugstores and it often on offer. I got it on Notino for 5,54 €. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE