REVLON SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer

ponedeljek, junij 19, 2023


I'm not a bronzer person, but I loved these instantly. Revlon says these contain "light-capturing, crystal-like pigments" and that "innovative technology creates the effect of glowing skin with depth and dimension." - and it does have something unique, as it's adds glow without being obviously shimmery. I have two shades, but a third exists.


These are lovely - so smooth-looking on the skin, they blend seamlessly and neither of the shades is orange, instead they look like I've used a bit of self-tanner and warm up the skin in a natural way. Formula reminds me of Rimmel's one, since they both look so gorgeously smooth on the skin, but that formula is matte. Like I said before these are glowy, but subtle. 

110 Sunlit Glow

115 Sunkissed Beam


My skin is pale and neutral, and both shades are quite light. I don't know how well they show up on darker skin tones, but if you're pale and find most bronzers look orange, these are great shades. 110 Sunlit Glow is the best match for me, though 115 Sunkissed Beam is not much darker, but it can be built up more. The difference is more in the undertone, as Sunlit Glow is a more peachy bronzer and 115 a reddish bronze.


The pattern on the bronzer looks beautiful and shows this prismatic effect well. 

Mine are from click2chic.si, but they are sold in drugstores and some online shops, though I find Revlon's stock is quite poor is some places. V Sloveniji so poleg na click2chic.si, še v drogeriji Ilirija, Tuš Drogeriji in Müllerjih. Cena je okrog 13 €.


This texture is a winner for me and I love this "prismatic effect" Revlon managed to make. If only they had blushes in this formula, I'd be all over them, but at least they have highlighters. Both of these shades are lovely for pale skin tones and don't look orange at all. They are quite light, though, so on deeper skin tones they'll need building up. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your detailed review and swatches give such a great insight into the product's performance and versatility. The prismatic effect of the bronzer is truly captivating. Thanks for sharing this fantastic find and helping us achieve a gorgeous, luminous glow!


    Candice x

    theblogsocial.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE