ALVERDE Swirly Rouge 15 Candy Pink

sreda, julij 12, 2023

Who would have thought that I'll find a drugstore gem on Alverde's stand. I almost never buy anything from Alverde, mostly because I don't have the best experience with their products so far and their skin care often features alcohol high on the ingredients list. But this was a very pleasant surprise and it's an impressive glowy blush on a budget.

Blush is a mix of three shades: a light peachy-nude, a medium classic pink and a frosty light pink. Overall it looks warm, so I was surprised when on my cheeks it's actually much cooler. I wouldn't say it's a cool pink, but it has no peach tones on the cheeks, so it's one of the truest pink shades on my skin tone, which has a tendency to emphasize warm peachy tones in most blushes. It's an intensely pigmented formula and on my pale skin tone I need to use a light hand. It even works without foundation, which might be a weird thing to say, but most powder blushes don't stick on the skin well without something under it, especially on my normal-dry skin. The glow is impressively intense, pretty much like you'd use a good highlighter over it and the reflect is silver.

Staying power is great. Of course it also depends on the base under it, but it can survive over 8 hours.

Packaging features the traditional Alverde green, which doesn't look the best next to the pretty swirly design, but I get it - it's their trademark. Overall the packaging is ok, the closing system works fine and it's not unnecessarily bulky. 

The blush is sold in DMs for 2,99 €. You get 9 g of product.

If you love a good glowy blush that has excellent pigmentation and you have DM near you, this is a great buy.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The Alverde Swirly Rouge in Candy Pink is a highly regarded blush that has received positive reviews.


    Candice x

    theblogsocial.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Because of your recommendation I wanted this blush so hard. Never had an eye on it before although the shade is absolutely my kind of colour. But it seems like they discontinued it :(

    Best regards

    Edina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It's still sold online here in Slovenia, but yes, it looks like they discontinued this gem. Such a shame.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Very nice article and straight to the point. Keep it up, Thanks.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nice article! keep writing this kind of blog. Keep it up, thanks budddy!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very great post. I just stumbled upon this blog and its excellent point.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Efficiently pretty written information.. Keep up the good work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is a great article, Wish you would write more. good luck

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Best article on this topic. I love your way of writing. Keep it up

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE