ESSENCE The Blush 10 Befitting

torek, avgust 15, 2023

When I was exploring which blushes should I check in the drugstores I found that this is one is apparently very popular. It's get why - it's cheap and sold everywhere, but despite the price, it's a good quality formula, comparable to more expensive products. Essence is well-known for discontinuing products and shades, so there have been many blushes and they've always been popular. Who knows how long this one will last.

Formula is sufficiently soft, has good pigmentation (I apply one layer) and blends evenly. The shade is difficult to describe, but something between a muted pink, peach and a bronzer. I think it's similar to my very old discontinued favourites Catrice Rose Royce and Illuminating Blush 010 I'm Nuts About You - shades that never really got a good replacement, at least up until now. It has a tiny hint of a glow, but it mostly looks matte unless the light hits it just right.

Staying power is good, though like always it also depends on the base.

Packaging is small, which is nice to see when you have an overflowing makeup storage. The closing system holds tight.

It's priced an very affordable 2,79 €. I got it in a local drugstore.

For the price this is really good blush and the shade looks universally flattering.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE