Bourjois Twist Up Multiplied Lashes Mascara

torek, julij 23, 2024



This is one of those mascaras that has a changing brush, so you in a way get two different mascaras in one. There are several versions of these Twist Up mascaras, I believe there are four, or at least that many. It's a regular formula that doesn't hold my lashes up, so don't expect an enthusiastic review from me.




The silicone brush swaps from a long one with paralel spaced bristles to a smaller one with bristles close together in a twisted pattern. Step one is designed to define the lashes and fan them out, and then the second for adding volume. I've tried it both ways, so trying step 1, then 2, and reverse and results are best the 1-2 method. Step one defines the lashes well, but my lashes become "undefined" again quickly, since as a regular formula this lacks the hold I need. Step two adds a good amount of volume. Using just step 2 straight away end up looking messy for my taste. It's a mascara that doesn't completely dry on the lashes, so touching my eyes quickly ends up a mess. It doesn't flake, but it can smudge.




This is overall very similar to Max Factor Masterpiece 2 in 1 Lash Wow Mascara I got recently. Both have a very similar 2-step brush and a regular formula. 

It costs 15,79 € in DM.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I bookmarked more article from this website. Nice blog provided here. Awesome

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Please post some more articles on this topic. Thank you for sharing this

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I definitely loved every little bit of it. Cheers for the information

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE