July 2012 Favourites

nedelja, avgust 05, 2012


This post includes all of the products that I took on my holiday. It's not all I took, obviously, but these are the product that stood out the most or I used them most. Btw I was in Vodice, Croatia, for a week and it was amazing.

Sun protection was obviously vital, so I stuck to using BB creams. I took both Skin79 (review) and Holika Holika (review here and here is a picture of me wearing it) with me. I absolutely hate the sticky, heavy feeling sun creams leave on the face and BB creams are such a step forward in that department. Mind you, they are still a bit sticky (especially Holika Holika Peach Girl), but nothing compared to regular sunscreens. It's also important to protect your hair, so I took with me Orofluido Sahara which has UVA and UVB filters, not to mention it smells gorgeous. 


Maybelline's Popstick in 020 Tropical pink (review), L'Oreal Rouge Carresse in 301 Dating Coral (review) and Essence colour changing lip balm in 01 Miami Heat (review, I'm also wearing it here) are great summer lip choices. All three are really moisturising, light and are lovely summery shades. 

On my nails I was wearing 04 Bright Alert! by Essence from Season Extreme TE, which is a bright pinky coral. 


I took Match Perfection concealer by Rimmel with me (review), because it offers a lot of coverage and I can use it on circles and spots. For mascara I went with my current one, Maybelline Collosal Volum' Express Waterproof (review), which is a great mascara just keep it away from water, because it falls short of it's claim of being waterproof. I used a touch of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Mat bronzer (review) all over instead of powder and blush. 


My trusted Nuxe Huile Prodigueuse (review) also went with me. It's a great multi-purpose product, I used it on my face, body, lips and hair, so aside from shower oil by L'Occitane this was my only body care product, which also functioned as hair treatment and face moisturiser. It gives a lovely glow to the body on the beach or when you're going out. 

The last product I'm loving (still) is Fantasy by Britney (review). I just adore the sweet fruity-vanilla notes it has, also I received a lot of compliments. 

I've been playing with Picasa a bit to edit my pictures. They're not the best, but it was fun to play with different effects. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hej hej, moram pohvalit tvoj blog, sem odkrila ful novih koristnih stvari :) Se vidi da se ful potrudiš... Evo še link do mojega bloga, mogoče še ti najdeš pri meni kak fajni nasvet :) http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

    LP, Saša

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Super blog imaš, sem že subscribana ;)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE