Catrice Defining Blush 040 Think Pink

sobota, december 14, 2013


My first Catrice blush and I have to say I'm very impressed. It surprised me in pretty much every aspect, from pigmentation and colour to staying power.

Colour: It's a matte warm bright pink. This is not the Barbie type cool pink blush, rather closer to peachy pinks such as NARS' Orgasm. I loved it from the moment I swatched it in the shop. 

Pigmentation: It's fantastic. I honestly expected less for the price, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's so pigmented I have to only touch/lightly swap the surface of the blush with a brush and it's enough colour for my super pale skin to get a nice flush to colour. The texture is quite soft and silky. It swatches a bit powdery and patchy on the skin, but blends really well on the cheeks with a brush.
Staying Power: It lasts well on my skin, which is rare for a blush, however, it depends how much I apply it.

Packaging: The blush is very small and sleek. I like the clear plastic because you can see which colour it is. It looks quite modern and feels well made. Actually, it reminds me of something Shu Uemura might offer. There is 5g of product.


Price and availability: I got mine in Müller for 3.79€. There are 6 colour available.

This is such a great product for the price. For a few €, I got something that is pretty much as good as any of my high-end blushes. It's super pigmented, soft, matte and actually lasts on my skin. And the colour is adorable. It's definitely the best drugstore powder blush I own. I would like to get more colours, but I don't know if I like any other shades. Maybe Rose Royce, since is the type of shade I don't have yet.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I've read very good reviews on Catrice eyeshadows, I'm dying to get my first ones soon. This blusher looks really nice and pigmented, as you said. I really appreciate that it lasts a lot. I'll check Catrice's blushers next time I pass by a counter. Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, the eyeshadows are great as well. I love Starlight Expresso, which is a Mac's Copperplate kind of colour :)

      Izbriši
  2. Jaz sem jih samo še preizkusila v trgovini in res niso slabi:) Moram kakšnega nabaviti, škoda samo da ni še več odtenkov. Zelo lepo ti paše ta odtenek:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, odtenkov bi lahko bi več in pa še kakšen lepši. Hvala :)

      Izbriši
  3. I have Toffee Fairy (which I think is discontinued?) and I love the colour on the pan but it looks very orange when on my face =/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's discontinued. It reminds me of a bronzer, too bad it's orange.

      Izbriši
  4. Ojoj, ko pa meni (ne nosim blusha, ever) prodaš blush, potem si pa lahko zaploskaš! :D Grem čimprej po tegale <3

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Sem ravno zadnjič tega kupila za secret santa swap, ampak bom definitivno šla še po enega za mene...Res je krasna barva :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Dobro darilo si izbrala. Jaz bi bila tudi vesela tega blusha, če bi ga dobila za darilo :)

      Izbriši
  6. Ej, kaj tvoj ima tudi takšen... vintage vonj? Po starih šminkah. Moj ga ima, pa je čisto nov!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nima. Ima tak navaden vonj po makeupu v kamnu. Čudno :/

      Izbriši
    2. Damn. Bom dala še malo povohat ljudem, mogoče sem jaz preveč občutljiva. Ali še hujše - sem kupila starega. Samo je skoraj nemogoče, ker je vedno razprodan v Mullerju v BTCju.

      Izbriši
  7. Wow, I love that color! I have a few Catrice shadows and they are great. I wish there was a way to order directly from their site :p

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Looks like a lovely budget must-have!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Catrice blushi so res super. Jaz jih imam ene par in sem zelo zadovoljna z njimi. Res je, da je 6 malo odtenkov, ampak jih stalno menjujejo, tako da na leto ziher pridejo 2-3 novi odtenki.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE