L'Oreal Colour Infalible Eyeshadows

torek, december 24, 2013

I've had this post ready for months now. I was looking at some of my old posts, when I was making the post directory and have decided that I need to reswatch my beloved L'Oreal Colour Infalible eyeshadows. I have six in my collection and before I got the Naked Basics palette, some of these shades were my most used eyeshadows.
These have pressed pigment/cream eyeshadow hybrid type of texture that is very smooth and ultra pigmented. I don't like to apply them with brushes because it's difficult to get colour on them, but I always apply them with fingers like cream eyeshadow. I get maximum pigmentation with pretty much one swipe and then blend the edges with a fluffy brush. Due to their strong pigmentation, they work excellently as liners. The formula is very longlasting, the longest out the all the eyeshadows I tried, but these do crease if your eyelids are oily after several hours. Applied as a liner they can last all day on my lids. All of the shades I own are very shimmery and maybe that's my only little gripe since I'm more of a matte girl.

002 Hourglass Beige - super shimmery very light gold. A great inner corner highlighter or lid shade if you want a very shimmery  glamorous look.

021 Sahara Treasure - soft golden taupe. This was my most worn lid shade.

024 Bronze Goddess - golden olive. Gorgeous colour, I often wear it as a liner.

012 Endless Chocolat - warm chocolate brown. I adore this shade, again I wear it loads as a liner. It looks particularly good on the lower lashline with my eye colour. 

015 Flashback Silver - silver with a lavender hue. I wanted something silver, but this isn't really what I was looking for.

005 Purple Obsession - purple with blue and purple shimmer. I got this as a gift. Purple isn't really my colour, so I don't tend to wear it.
Several shades aren't sold any more and there are loads of new shades. I was shocked to discover that Endless Chocolat isn't available here anymore, but I managed to track it down on Fragrance Direct. These cost about 8 € in drugstores here, but they are cheaper online. Also the names of US, Canadian and European shades are different. Nunu compiled a very handy list of all the different names of the same shades here.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I just got me Goldmine - an amazing golden shade :) I love these eyeshadows, they have incredible texture!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tudi meni so te senčke super...A Hourglass beige si pri nas kupila?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vse sem kupila pri nas :). Samo je vprašanje koliko so jih zamenjal v tem času odkar sem jih kupila, ker je že dolgo nazaj.

      Izbriši
  3. I think I need 024 in my life! So so so gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. 021 is to die for! love such colours .. i think they could pop every eye colour!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovito izgledajo, razen da na 'mono' senčke veedno pozabim, ker je veliko lažje zagrabiti eno paletko...
    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I don't understand why they change the names depending on the country. You just gave me the idea of wearing the blue one I have as a liner for today haha Happy Holidays!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree. It only complicates things :/.
      Oh, I always wanted the blue one. It's gorgeous :) . Merry Christmas :)

      Izbriši
  7. Super zgledajo. Jaz sem nameravala eno sprobati, ampak glih tistega odtenka nisem nikjer našla.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Woow awesome post, I have just stumble upon your blog and you post some quality content. I really like the Bronze Goddes.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you :). I hope you'll enjoy future posts as well :)

      Izbriši
  9. Bronze Goddess sem kupila po tvojem priporočilu in mi je zelo všeč. Sem jo ravno kupila, ko je bila v Müllerju akcija in sem dala 5 €, žal pa je bilo vse bolj na hitro in nisem imela časa preveriti še ostalih odtenkov. Na tvojih fotkah sta mi vijoličen in rjav tudi ukradla srce. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super :) Meni so ti zeleno-zlati odtenki eni izmed najljubših. Se mi pa zdi, da te rjave ni več pri nas, za vijolčnega pa ne vem :)

      Izbriši
  10. Thanks to your info.I will comeback to your site Again.
    Beauty Supply
    Meditation

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oh I'd really like to get the purple shade, since the range has been discontinued in Germany and I have green eyes. Let's see where I can still get one of these sweeties :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Maybe this will help ;) : http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/loreal/loreal-colour-infallible-eyeshadow-35g/invt/0042537

      Izbriši

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

TRANSLATE

PINTEREST