Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender

sobota, oktober 11, 2014


It's no secret that Bourjois cream blushes are my favourite formula. I'm a proud owner of the shade 01 Nude Velvet, which is on my cheeks on most days because I also wear it as a base so that powder blushes on top last longer. Since I was so impressed by the velvet cream formula, I picked up another shade, this time a pinker version called 03 Rose Tender.


Rose Tender is a neutral pink on me and it gives that I-just-came-from-the-cold kind of flush. It's actually almost identical on the cheeks to Maybelline's Dream Touch Blusher in Berry. It's a cute colour, but somehow I much prefer 01 for my skin tone, it's just such a fantastic shade for me. The pigmentation is nice for me, but keep in mind that I'm very pale.


Formula is the same velvety cream as at shade 01. It blends so well and has a matte-satin finish on the cheeks. It's very siliconey compared to other cream blushes meaning it feels drier to the touch and because of that doesn't leave that dewy finish. The velvety-silicone texture also allows that I can apply a powder blush on top without the fear that it will stick to the cream blush, so it's a fantastic base if you want to get the best out of your powder blush. I love these especially when I'm in a hurry because I can just quickly apply it with fingers. 


Packaging of these is brilliant. These are small and compact, very travel friendly and the added mirror is a nice touch. 

I highly recommend you give these a go. They are wonderful cream blushes and deserve all the praise. I got mine on Feel Unique for 10.39 €, since despite having Bourjois in Slovenia, apparently we aren't entitled to have cream blushes.


Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Moram sprobat enkrat, škoda pa da jih ni tukaj :/

    So tudi meni vedno bolj všeč kremni :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. hey ... amazing clicks!
    which camera do u use ?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I take pictures with my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S2. Here are all the details: http://matejasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2014/08/beauty-blog-photography-on-budget-part_16.html

      Izbriši
    2. Oh My Gossh!!!! This is the last thing I expected.
      Seriously. Great Job !

      Izbriši
    3. Thank you :) It's not ideal, but it does the job if you're on a budget :)

      Izbriši
  3. Super odtenki, pa pakiranje je prav luštno. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. These look like beautiful cream blushers! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE