September Favorites

nedelja, oktober 02, 2011


I'll start with L'Occitane Almond/Amande shower oil and Supple skin oil. I love the scent of the entire Almond line by L'Occitane and this combination is great for dry skin. My only gripe is the price.
Silky Underwear dusting powder by Lush is a product that I reach for almost every day. It's a great multitasking product with a gorgeous light jasmine scent.

La Roche-Posay Kerium shampoo for dry scalp is a fantastic product. The formula is very thick and creamy, which I like at lot. Also unlike other shampoos from pharmacies, this one has a pleasant fruity scent which is similar to Fructis shampoos.
Balea Young Traum Geschöpf shower gel and deodorant have the most amazing scent of ripe peaches. I just adore them, plus they are super cheap.

Recently I purchased Healthy Mix foundation. I already raved about HM serum and that one is still my all-time favourite foundation, but the HM foundation has a slightly heavier coverage (though still provides an extremely natural finish). I intend to wear it on days when I'll need more coverage.
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow Radiance Creme in Ice Gold is my favourite highlighter. The glow it gives looks so natural and pretty. Simply a brilliant product.
Maybelline's Dream mousse blush in Peach Satin and Dream blush in Peach are both such pretty blushes. I always use them when I want a quick and simple make up look. Another blusher I love is E.l.f. Shy which is just a beautiful, bubble gum pink shade.

Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadows by Essence are just amazing. They apply nice and really stay all day. Absolutely my favourite creme eyeshadows. Again in my favourites are Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Black waterproof mascara and Tana eyelash curlers. The three lipsticks I wore most were MAC's Hue, Make Up Factory True Lipcolor in 47 and E.l.f. Mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph.

My two favourite fragrances right now are Calvin Klein's Euphoria and Fantasy by Britney Spears. 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved your favourites! I (too) have used a lot of my Shy blusher during September, especially combined with the Runway Pink mineral lipstick by Elf. It's like THE perfect cheek-lips combination, they were meant to be worn together! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I agree about Runway Pink and Shy. Just a gorgeous combination ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE