Maybelline 910 Shocking Coral

petek, januar 04, 2013


Vivids is a selection is super bright and punchy shades in Maybelline's Color Sensational line. My nearest DM had 6 new shades, all very bright, ranging from bubble gum pink, coral - oranges, reds and I believe a plum shade. I was immediately drawn to shades Shocking Coral and Neon Red (bright, orange based red), but I didn't buy them, well because my cousin talked me out of it.  Anyway, it turned out that she bought me Shocking Coral as a Christmas present (Thank you :) ).


Pigmentation of this line is great, but these lipstick have a creamy formula instead of matte (fits more to a range of super bright shades in my opinion) and the finish is creamy with a shine. As with most bright, darker shades it lasts very well on the lips, but longer than a similar shade from Catrice called Kiss Kiss Hibiskus. In my experience, it survives ok through eating and drinking, it just loses the shine and becomes more matte and stain like.

Shocking coral wasn't the most accurate name for this shade because on me it's pretty much just a bright pink with maybe a hint of coral. It's something like a muted neon pink and a shade for the brave ones.


These cost the same as the regular Color Sensationals, so about 10€. I recommend you check them out if you're not afraid wearing bright lips. Oh, and I noticed that some names and particularly the numbering of these is different in other countries.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE