Makeup Revolution No Good Waiting

torek, avgust 05, 2014


No Good Waiting is a frosty copper shade that is completely out of my comfort zone. It's a brownish colour of which I am not a fan of, especially when I was looking at it in the bottle, though on the nails it's a lot more copper. This is a shade I would imagine more mature people wearing, but as you know colours are subjective. 

It has an average frost formula meaning that the first layer is sheer or semi-opaque and then the second coat is fully opaque, though I always do thick layers and those who do thin might need to apply three. Regarding staying power I notice nothing different than at any other nail polish on me, it lasts the same amount of time as most. 

 

It's available on Makeup Revolution website and they ship wordwide
Na voljo je na Ličila.si za 1,95€. Do konca meseca avgusta imate zastonj poštnino s kodo BLOG-POSTNINA. 

Have a great day!

*The product was sent to me without set conditions / Izdelek mi je bil poslal brez postavljenih pogojev.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I don't mind the color but I do not like the finish. Too metallic, with too visible brush strokes.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odtenek mi je všeč, mi pa ta finiš ni všeč. :) Si očitno edina, ki ni imela problema z čopičem:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE