Essence I Love Trends Nail Polish The Nudes in 02 I Nude it

ponedeljek, februar 23, 2015


I Nude it is one of the brand new colours by Essence that has already joined their permanent line. It's an opaque cream/light beige nude shade with what appears to be tiny duo chrome gold-green shimmer, but I can't really see it when it's on the nails, rather only in the bottle and when I'm removing the polish. It's lighter than my skin tone and I'm as pale as a wall, so this won't be a proper nude shade on anyone, but it is in the that family of colours. Let's call it an off-white colour. It doesn't look as pretty on my nails as on Taya's and that bothers me a bit. It's a lot more bland on me, I think and it lacks a bit of warmth.


There isn't much more to say about this nail polish. The formula is an average two coater and as it's expected for such a shade, more on the thick side, so a standard pastel nail polish formula that tends to be streaky. I can't say much about the brush either except that it works just fine. And that's it.

These new nail polishes cost 1.99 €.
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. všeč mi je odtenek, ampak ne kupujem Essence lakov, ker ne zdržijo na mojih nohtih niti en dan :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Škoda :/ Jaz si sploh ne predstavljam kako nekaterim lak ne zdrži več kot dan ali dva. Meni vsak lak zdrži praktično en teden tudi če npr. drva zlagam nekaj dni zapored. I guess I'm just lucky :).

      Izbriši
  2. Zelo lep odtenek. Meni pa je všeč kako izgleda na tebi.:)) Res je, da je na Tatjani veliko bolj topel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ni slab odtenek, samo sem si predstavljala da bo izgledal tako kot na Tatjani. So mi pa drugače ti off-white laki kar všeč :)

      Izbriši
  3. I've been obsessed with nude nail polishes for the past three months! You have to try Don't Bossa Nova Me Around by OPI though! I think you'll like it, it's a really great color. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've been eyeing Don't Bossa Nova Me Around for a while now, but OPI's are quite expensive for my taste :). I love the colour, though :)

      Izbriši
  4. Nudes are my general go to if I have some sort of important event or job interview. I like the color of that, I just think it would be too yellow on my skin. I'm not sure if L'oreal released it where you are, but they released a huge line of nudes that fit ever skin color, most of them inspired by their models. I couldn't find a good lipstick that didn't make me look drawn out and sallow, but I did manage to snag the Doutzen nude, which is more of a pinky nude. It's become very high in my top ten of favorites.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nudes are great for the office, I agree :) This one is more beige than yellow, but I know the troubles with skin tones, they have such an influence on how the shade will look on someone. I've heard of this line by L'Oreal, but to the best of my knowledge it's not here yet. Anyway, I'm very intrigued by it :)

      Izbriši
  5. wow, res lep odtenek :)) take barve so mi ful ušeč :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I like in you, but I don't like on me :(
    xox

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love nude nail lacquers. They're so easy to wear, ya know.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Tale je ful lep in nosljiv, ga imam tudi jaz :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE