Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

sreda, marec 17, 2021


This mascara has a quite a few terrible reviews of Maybelline's website and it's not exactly the most popular of their mascaras, but I didn't listen to the criticism for once and got it anyway. It was an instant hit with me. Waterproof version is like always not available in drugstores here, so I got mine online, but we have the regular one in the peach packaging.  


This is another mascara that can hold my lashes up and that is the most important thing to me. It's not unlike my other favourites (Revlon Volumazing wp, L'Oreal Paradise Extatic wp, Essence I <3 Extreme), but this one is most lightweight on the lashes. When it was new it was also great at fanning out the lashes, then the next month it got a bit clumpy, but now it's again like it was when it was new, so I don't know what that is about, but most of the time the effect this creates is good plus the lashes stay flexible and are still soft enough. The formula looks kind of rubbery on the tip of the brush where it gathers, but it's not a strange formula when it's on the lashes and it applies with no problems. It adds length, but it's not as volumazing as Revlon's mascara, however, all waterproof mascaras can't really compare to regular formulas due to the drier formula. For me it's enough. 


Brush is a very standard one. I didn't expect a good definition from it, but it does a pretty good job if I don't got ahead on the third coat (which I never do). 


I'm a fan on this one and I'm glad I took a chance despite the bad reviews. It's not super volumising, but it creates a nice effect and can hold my lashes. Regular price is £8.99 on Look Fantastic, but Maybelline has offers often. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE