L'OREAL PARIS Infallible 2 step Lipstick 213 Toujours Teaberry

četrtek, februar 15, 2024


A lipstick with two steps: colour and a sealer. My favourite Revlon's Overtime have a liquid/gloss sealer, while these have a balm, similar to Max Factor Lipfinity. These are designed to be very long lasting and resilient, similarly as the matte liquid lipsticks, but due to the balm they end up being more comfortable.

 

 

The liquid lipstick part has a medium-full pigmentation. It's similar to Revlon's Overtime in that respect and for full opacity needs a second coat. It takes about a minute to set, then it's dry to the touch, but when I press my lips together, it's sticky. I prefer to apply just one coat, otherwise it can feel a bit heavy. Finish is sort of matte, of at least it would be if it weren't for some frost shimmer. It can be worn alone without the balm top coat for a more matte look, while the balm adds a shine to the lips and moisture.  The balm is like at Max Factor quite soft, softer than lip balms, so it's very likely it will run out before the lipstick.


Just the liquid lipstick | With added sealer

213 Toujours Teaberry is one of the lightest shades available. I thought it's going to be lighter on my lips, but it oxidises as it dries to a mauve shade that's cooler one me than what I see in the tube (pictures were taken right after application. The change happens in the next 10 minutes). The frost is visible, a lot more than I expected from a swatch in the shade in the tube and I feel it kind of cheapens it.


 

I don't find it's as long lasting as my favourite such product, Revlon Colorstay Overtime, but it wears off in a non-obvious way unlike Max Factor's Lipfinity, which flakes. Still the staying power is impressive and this can easily survive drinking or eating (non-greasy food). The shine disappears quickly, so this is mostly matte on the lips, but not uncomfortable or tight. Such lipsticks are a good long lasting alternative to liquid matte lipstick.

 

It's not the cheapest lip product at 14,49 € in DM and honestly I find Revlon's version is better. I'm mostly bothered by the frost that in more intense than I thought it would be, thought from far away it looks like a good wearable shade.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well-written articles.. I appreciate your work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow that’s very perfect! It’s interesting and everything are amazing

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I truly enjoy looking at on this web site, it contains fantastic articles

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I genuinely enjjoy studying on this site, it holds excellent articles.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE