MAX FACTOR Facefinity Lasting Performance

torek, februar 06, 2024



This foundation has been on the market for a long time and I think it's the one I remember seeing ads of when I was younger (and the discontinued Color Adapt). The packaging was changed in the last year or maybe two, but I don't know if they changed the formula as well. I had this plan to try drugstore products that have been around for a long time and this was among them, but sadly like most of the times, this foundation is not sold in light shades here and I never got it myself. Max Factor's website say this is a best seller and promises high coverage, a lasting "smudge and touch-resistant" formula that keeps the skin radiant for up to 8 hours.



Texture: It's one of the thicker, creamier liquid foundations. It blends well with a beauty sponge, but I haven't tried any other methods of application.



Coverage and finish: I got sent a shade that is too dark for me (106 Natural Beige), so it's hard to accurately assess the coverage, but I think it's about medium, though it didn't cover my under eye circles that well. Finish is matte on me, though not drying or in a way that would be already flaky on my dry skin, but I didn't need to take away any shine with a powder even right after application. When I did a before-after picture, I felt my skin looked textured with it, but when I was checking it in the mirror through the day, it looked ok - so it's a foundation that doesn't look as good in pictures as in person.



Staying power: It wore off nicely without becoming patchy anywhere. I wasn't checking the clock though, but since it's matte, it like usually for such formulas held well on my non-oily skin.

Shade: 106 Natural Beige is comparable to Revlon's shades starting with 200 in terms of depth, so for light-medium skin tones. There is a shade Porcelain, but we don't have it here and I don't know how light it is. This comes in 16 shades, but here we have a limited selection.

Packaging: A basic squeeze tube. The new packaging looks so much more modern than the previous, though they mostly just changed the label.



I had this review in my drafts for a year (yes, I know how bad am I at publishing stuff) and the price went up from 14,79 € to 15,59 €.

Though I got a shade that's much too dark for me, I can see why it's popular - matte foundations with a good level of coverage are loved almost by default. It's too matte for my liking, since my skin is dry, but it's not a drying formula. If you like foundations such as Revlon Colorstay, you may like this too. I prefer their Facefinity 3-in1-foundation which looks beautiful on the skin, it's similarly thick and has more of a satin-matte finish, plus it's available in a shade light enough for me.

Have a great day!

*PR product. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great performance on this website. I enjoyed browsing it, and will come back often

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I feel this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The site style is perfect, the articles is actually nice :D Good job, cheers

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Im extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout in your blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE