SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm SPF50+ PA+++

četrtek, april 18, 2024



Don't let the mini tube confuse you, this is just a mini size, though a generous tester/travel version. Many years ago I had a medium sized pink version, which I think is the original formula (Skin79 BB Cream Hot Pink Super+ Beblesh Balm), but the shade was too dark, so this time I picked the orange one hoping it's light enough. There are several version of these BB creams and each comes in one shade and the formulas are unique too. It seems like a terrible idea to do it that way, but I guess it works considering how long they haven't changed anything. At least they have travel sizes available. This version of BB cream boasts with brightening abilities. It contains SPF 50+, a small amount of vitamin C, adenosine, a bunch of extracts, Q10 and a peptide. It claims to have a brightening and calming effect.



Texture: It's a creamy BB, more on the thick side (similar to It Cosmetics CC, original formula), but easy to blend. I prefer to blend this with a sponge than fingers, as with fingers it sinks into pores. With a sponge it blends nice into my skin and looks smooth.

Coverage and finish: Finish is glowy at application, like a moisturiser, then it sets to matte on my dry skin. Things general turn matte on me in time, so it's likely it stays glowy on less dry skin. Coverage is about medium.



Staying power: It lasts well one me. I still see the line that's too dark by the end of the day, so I guess most of it is still on.
 


Shade: My hopes of it fitting me were squashed when I tried it. It's about a shade or two too dark for me. If I recall the pink version correctly it's even darker. I think the green one is the lightest, but ingredients of that one and SPF are not as impressive.

Scent: Medium to strong floral fresh scent.



Packaging: This is a sample size. Full size comes in a plastic cylinder shape with a pump.



A BB cream that turns matte on my dry skin, has a medium coverage and a nice ingredients list. Sadly, it's only available in one shade.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE