MISSHA Perfect Blanc BB SPF50+PA+++

nedelja, oktober 13, 2024


This is a unicorn among foundations - a foundation shade that is too light for me. I bought it as a replacement for Missha's Signature BB RX, which I still have, but save obsessively because it's so good and it was discontinued before I got a chance to buy a backup. The ingredients list of Perfect Blanc is not as impressive as at RX, but it still has niacinamide, a little bit of vitamin C, adenosine and some extracts, plus the SPF is 50 instead of 42. It's described as a brightening foundation and promises to even out the skin tone with prolonged use.


Texture: it's a standard creamy BB, similar to It Cosmetic's CC. Their Signature Real Complete and RX BBs are lighter, more fluid. It blends easily on the skin, but I occasionally have trouble with it looking obvious on my chin, as it doesn't melt into the skin well there. It can also look completely natural and nicely blended - I haven't found out what the reason is.


Coverage and finish: coverage is about light-medium. I need an extra layer under the eyes and on any redness. It layers ok in thin coats. Finish is slightly glowy on me, but not in a greasy way. Missha's Magic Cushion foundation has a similar glow, but is more satin of the two. It stays slightly tacky for a long time, but it doesn't wipe off when I touch it.

Staying power: it lasts well on me (dry skin with no oil during the day) and wears off evenly.


Shade: I have the lightest #19 Rosy. At other Missha's BB I used #13 (Real Complete) and #17 (RX). #17 is my best match and has a nice beige-neutral undertone, while #13 is pale, but grey. This BB's lightest shade #19 is very light, lighter than my skin tone which only happened to me twice before (Max Factor and Colourpop), though it actually blend ok into my neck. I just feel it make me look too pasty, so I mix it with the too dark It Cosmetic's CC in Fair Ivory. #19 Rosy has a pink undertone and Fair Ivory a yellow one, so I get a perfect match mixing these, as I get a neutral undertone.

Scent: It has no scent.

Packaging: a soft tube with a pump. Packaging is similar to RX.


Price and availability: I ordered it online on Notino when it had a discount, as regular price is steep at almost 30 €.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE