Things I've Been Loving This Month

sobota, avgust 27, 2011


This month I've been loving wearing a very simple summery make up. Even though I don't even like wearing foundation, I wore Bourjois Healthy Mix serum every day. I absolutely adore this foundation, it's just perfect for me. Definitely HG material. Then I used a bit of ArtDeco Perfect Teint Illuminator under my eyes and set my make up with Givenchy Mattisime powder. To keep my cheeks still glowing I only powder the T-zone using IsaDora powder puff. I literally haven't been wearing anything on my lips all month apart from Blistex Lip Relief cream (I like how it tingles a bit).

Next thing I used is Estee Lauder's Soft Matte bronzer in combination with Jemma Kidd Ice Gold highlighter and a touch of NARS Orgasm blush. This combo gives THE perfect summery glowing cheeks effect. I just adore this combo right now, I've been wearing it every day for the past three weeks.

After watching this video by gossmakeupartist I finally got the hang on how to keep my eyelashes curled all day. Using a waterproof mascara without curling the lashes again basically had no effect on my stubborn lashes. However, curling lashes and applying mascara in this way keeps my lashes perfect all day. I use Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Black mascara which is awesome, but really difficult to remove.

If I felt like I need something more then just mascara I resorted to eyeliners. For a regular black liner I used Gosh waterproof eyeliner in Black Ink (one of the best black and long-wearing liners out there). If I felt black might be to harsh I used the Max Factor one in Brown. But it was the other two I wore the most - Revlon in Antiqued Gold and Urban Decay 24/7 in Baked, both brilliant colours for grey/blue eyes. Baked reminded me how much I love 24/7 eyeliners. They are seriously long-wearing, so soft and pigmented.

Half Baked from the Naked palette is another brilliant shade for grey/blue eyes. I've been loving wearing this shade on it's own.

And my two favourite finds this month - Magnetism and Fantasy. I adore these two fragrances. Both are fruity floral gourmand fragrances, super sweet and just gorgeous.
I'm loving the mint green/teal shades right now. I found two tops in the same shade as Essence nail polish in ReplaySee on the pictureˇ how they match :) Isn't it a gorgeous colour?

This completes my this month's favourites. Happy Saturday to everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE