Things I'm Loving Right Now: Coral

torek, julij 05, 2011


I already wrote in the previous post how my new top inspired my recent lipstick purchase, so when I came home I searched my make up collection for other coral shades I have. Consequently, I've been wearing corals a lot in the past week. So here are they (colored text is a link to the swatch):

  • Benefit Coralista - a beautiful coral shade with gold shimmer, makes your cheeks look luminous:


  • Miss Sporty nail polish in shade 370 (one of my all-time favorites. It's a gorgeous shade)
  • Manhattan 43K 
  • Essence in BBC Pink Heat (which is more red than coral, but it's a beautiful summery shade)

And swatches of all (in the shade):


And another of Candy Bar, Coral Punch and Coralista in the sun:


Swatches of nail polishes:


Manhattan 43K:

I was also inspired by this picture:

Thanks for watching. Have a great summer!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super izbor! Coralisto si zelo želim imeti enkrat...

    Koralna barva je res super za poletje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Coralista je a must. Eden mojih najljubših in največ nošenih blushov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE