Oriflame The One Irresistible Touch High Shine Lipstick

sreda, januar 26, 2022


Oriflame's released these liquid lipsticks some months back in 10 shades. When I saw the name, I was almost certain I won't like them, but these turned out to be so good and I'm especially a big fan of Luscious Taupe, which has become my staple every day shade. They are most similar to Revlon Kiss Cushions (Oriflame's are a bit richer), except here I can get a great every day shade.


Formula: These have a soft, plush applicator and a very comfortable formula. It's pleasantly creamy on the lips and feels like an good lip balm. Pigmentation is good, but you need to have a saturated applicator for fully opacity, otherwise you get more of a stain look, which is great too.


Scent: They have a sweet cocoa/dessert type of scent. It's only present at application. 

Staying power: These are glossy and creamy, so don't expect them to last very long (Oriflame has The One Unlimited Ultra Fix Lipsticks with great staying power), but they last well for such a lipstick. 

Packaging: These come is a twist up pen and at first you need to twist it many times to get the colour. I'm a little bit worried how much is even in these pens and how much the sponge will absorb, but it's about the same amount of product as in Revlon's Cushions. 

Luscious Taupe 

Luscious Taupe is maybe a bit wrongly named, since it's not a brownish-grey shade on me, but a lovely natural pinky-mauve that is in the same colour group as Revlon's Birthday Suit

Magnetic Red

Magnetic Red is a neutral-cool red. I prefer to blot this down and wear it more as a stain, since I don't have the best track record with glossy reds.

The rest of the shades:

These are 13,90 € (regular price) at Oriflame.

I like these a lot. A comfy, nicely pigmented formula, they last ok for such a product and the Luscious Taupe is so pretty. For dry lips these are really great. 

Have a great day!

*PR products

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE