Revlon Colorstay Satin Ink Liquid Lipsticks Crown Jewels

torek, februar 14, 2023


This is a limited edition collection of Satin Ink shades that were inspired by the gemstones. I have five, but there are eight, the three missing are a mauve 033 Queen of Quartz and two deep shades 035 Reigning Red and 036 Royal Amethyst. I have 7 shades from the original selection and all have a creamy finish, while in this line I got two that have shimmer. I already reviewed this formula when I spoke about the original shades and since formula is the same, I have nothing new to say, I'm just showing you how they look. 


This formula is a combination of a shiny fully opaque liquid lipstick (a lacquer) and a matte liquid lipstick. They start of shiny, but slowly set to a more matte finish. Staying power is great on me, they can survive most of the day or even the whole day. They feel comfortable on the lips, since they are shiny, though once they become matte, some may need a touch of a lip balm.

031 Pink Duchess

A medium warm pink with gold shimmer. This turns more Barbie pink when the shine is gone.

032 Lady Topaz

A warm reddish brown with gold shimmer.

034 Regal Ruby

A deep berry-burgundy. Due to the "jelly colour" pigmentation, this shade is not as easy to apply evenly as the others, but it the prettiest for my taste.

037 Majestic Rose

A medium peachy-beige shade.

038 Citrine Queen

A caramel brown.


Mine are from Click2chic where they cost 12,19 €.   


Have a great day!

By the way, these are the products that got me banned on IG, since they claim I promoted fraudulent goods when I posted about them. They sure know how to make stuff up. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Feel sorry about your account 😓

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah, it sucks. The way they just removed my freshly made second account and told me I'm forbidden from making a new one just made me so mad. I didn't do anything wrong and I'm being punished for nothing. I post on Facebook now. I actually kinda like it more because it's less work than doing stories.

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE