ORIFLAME Giordani Gold Pure Uforia Foundation

nedelja, september 17, 2023

I've always been impressed by Oriflame's foundations. Unfortunately I've only been sent one that fits my skin tone, while the rest were too dark, but at least I got to use them on others and they never failed to look great, no matter the skin type. I always planned to get matching shades for myself, but instead of formulas I know, I was tempted to get this one. Oriflame says it's a medium coverage foundation with a luminous glow and a hydrating formula. It has an SPF 35+. Currently, I'm really enjoying this one and it's one of rare shades that matches pretty much perfectly. 


Texture: It's a classic liquid foundation, creamy enough that it doesn't run when pumped out of the bottle. It blends so nicely into the skin, leaving it natural-looking. It's similar to how Bourjois Healthy Mix looks, so like there's no foundation on.   

Coverage and finish: Coverage is light to medium at most. I need another layer under the eyes, but applying more on spots still isn't enough. So this is a formula for those that don't mind the coverage isn't perfect. Finish is glowy-dewy in the summer, while now it's already less shiny, but it's still very healthy looking. It's definitely a foundation most suited for dry skin.


Staying power: Most foundations last ok on me, or at least I don't pay much attention to where it fades as my skin isn't that uneven, but this is a light coverage, hydrating glowy foundation which never last as long as matte ones. 

Shade: Lightest shade Porcelain is one of the best matching shades I've found, so I appreciate this foundation even more because of that. It's about the same depth as Revlon's 110 Ivory and undertone is cool-neutral.

On this picture MasterCreation is very old and has turned darker. Originally it was about the same shade as Porcelain.

Scent: It has no scent. 

Packaging: This comes in a premium-looking bottle with a gold cap. The latter is of course plastic. Pump is precise at dispensing. 


Price and availability: I think this was about 14 € on Notino. Regular price is quite steep in Oriflame's catalogue, but it's often on offer. 


This is for those that have dry skin and like foundations like Bourjois Healthy Mix. Coverage isn't amazing, which might put some people off, but I prefer a natural, no-foundation look, which this delivers. Added SPF is a bonus. I love that the shade matches me so well and that it looks so natural on the skin. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the ORIFLAME Giordani Gold Pure Uforia Foundation! I've been looking for a new foundation, and your review is so helpful. The shade range seems impressive, and I love that it has a matte finish. The packaging looks luxurious, and the precise pump is a nice touch. I'll definitely keep an eye out for any offers on this foundation. Great post!

    Candice x

    theblogsocial.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE