Wishlist #13

torek, avgust 19, 2014


1. CATRICE Defining Blush 
015 Pink Charming, 025 Pink feat. Coral and  090 Mandy-rine
It finally happened - Catrice released more shades of their fabulous Defining Blushes *angels singing*. These are at the very top of my favourite formulas, but their range was so limited that only two colours truly appealed to me. But now, there are four new shades available and I'm interested in these three. I'm so excited that they released a peachy-pink shade and a swatch of Mandy-rine on Beauty Palmira, promises it is a winner as well.
Müller, DM 3.79 €.

2. CATRICE Nude Illusion Foundation
I've heard some great things about how wonderful this foundation looks on the skin and it was even compared to the Giorgio Armani Liquid Silk foundation. Since I just used up one of my foundations (quite unexpectedly, actually), I might try this one next. From online swatches I saw that the lightest shade looks neutral, which suits me very well, I just hope it's light enough. If you're interested here are two reviews: by Lovely Girlie Bits  and by Total Makeup Addict.
Müller, DM 7.69 €.
3. TANGLE TEEZER Compact Styler Shaun The Sheep
I've owned the original black Tangle Teezer for six years and I must admit the launch of the new compact stylers a couple of years ago left me cold as I didn't really "get" them, until I saw my cousin pull out one out from her handbag. I honestly think that these are better than the originals. They are smaller, look a billion times better made and have a handy cover, so very travel friendly. Not to mention how adorable the Shaun the Sheep back is.
All Beauty 11.9 €, Salma 13.27 €.

4. Boss Ma Vie Pour Femme by HUGO BOSS
Is it just me or does Boss just own the simple, office appropriate shampoo-type of scents market? I'm already a massive fan of the original Boss Nuit Pour Femme and this one is a recently released version. It reminds me of a shampoo with a slightly tropical scent and to me it smells very soft, modern and feminine. Notes on Fragnantica.
Műller, 49.79 - 69.99 €
5. CATRICE Ultimate Colour 360 MATTraction
No, I'm not quite finished with Catrice, actually I think their latest new products are a very good bunch, even though I'm getting really tired of Catrice and Essence switching everything up all the time and discontinuing everything in their path. I saw a swatch of the new matte lipsticks on Beauty Palmira and the pinky-red MATTraction really caught my eye because it looks just like my type of shade.
Müller, DM 4.19 €

6. CATRICE Illuminating Blush 020 Coral Me Maybe
This blush looks so pretty and though I'm a bit afraid that illumination means it has chunks of shimmer in it, I remain hopeful that I'm wrong as the colour looks so beautiful. I hope the formula is as good as that of Defining blushes. There are three shades of these blushes available.
Müller, DM, 3.99€.


7. URBAN DECAY Naked2 Basics
As overblown as the Naked series is to the point that it bores me every time a new item is released, I must admit that the launch Naked2 Basic palette appeals to me greatly. The original Basic is a true treasure and my most used palette, in fact, it has converted me from a non-eyeshadow girl to someone who wears eye makeup regularly. The new one again looks like it has some brilliant matte taupe shades, which are right up my alley.
8. TRESEMMÉ Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Shampoo
When someone raves about a hair product it just gets stuck in my head and I need to try it. I've heard praises about this shampoo, particularly about how it makes the hair look smoother and less frizzy. I really can't resist that, can I?
Boots, £5.99.

9. CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm
I wasn't such a fan of the chubby sticks for the lips fad, but the blushes I can get along with. Any blush that sounds simple to apply gets my attention and I think the concept is kind of cool, even though I actually already have a similar product that I rarely use. The coral shade Robust Rhubarb in particular caught my attention and I'm pleased to hear they have more of a matte finish.

10. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/Uv Protective Primer
I suspect this is very, very similar to Orofluido Sahara (a spray hair oil with UV) and though I already love that one that doesn't discourage me from wanting to try Bumble & Bumble's version. Honestly, I'd just like to try more of Bumble & Bumble products and this one sounds like it fits my needs and preferences when it comes to hair care.
Look Fantastic, 24.13 €.
11. L'OREAL PROFESSIONAL Mythic Oil Séve Protectrice
I never tried anything from the Mythic Oil range. For some unknown reason I just think that L'Oreal Professional brand is not as good as the rest more expensive hair brands, I'm sure I am wrong. But this intrigued me, even though it's basically just a silicone cream infused with that provides heat protection. I've read a couple of good reviews and obviously, now I want to try it. Actually, what I'm still hoping to find is better version of Phyto 9, so one that has silicones. 
All Beauty, 16.04 €
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aaaaahhh... čudovit wishlist! Jaz se trenutno zadržujem in nočem niti objavit wishlista, ker sem malo na spending banu... :)

    Tale Tangle Teezer je čudovit in bi ga takoj imela, ampak se ravno novega kupila (zeleno-pink kombinacija, LE). :) Bom pa najbrž sprobala tele blushe od Catrice, me zanima kako se obnesejo in puder tudi - a to je že na voljo pri nas?

    Naked Basic2 je pa tudi že na moji wishlisti in takoj ko bo na Look Fantastic ali BeautyBay-u, jo bom probala 'ukrast'. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Puder je že v DM-ih, se ga danes kupila :) Drugega pa še ni, razen tistih dupe Clarins glosov in mat senčk (ki so super dobre, kolikor sem jih swatchala)

      Naked2 Basic bo pa v UK od 1. oktobra. Do takrat boš zagotovo že imela konec spending ban-a :D

      Izbriši
    2. Uh, komaj čakam oceno pudra od tebe, da vem ali ga vzamem ali ne. :D Naked Basics2 bo pa sigurno moja, tudi če bom še na spending banu, hehe... :)

      Izbriši
  2. Heheh, se pridružujem Maji, tudi jaz se probam malo nazaj držat - porabit določene izdelke, ampak tele blushe od Catrice bo očitno treba sprobat :)


    www.blogvivalavida.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Veliko izdelkov mi je všeč:) Zdaj sem samo dobila ideje, hehe:) Me pa zanima kakšen čopič uporabljaš za Catrice Defining Blush? Jaz imam samo enega, pa se mi zdi, da imam napačen čopič. Nekako ne pobere mi dovolj rdečila. Mogoče je premehak. Obožujem izdelke, ki so "nadomestki" za višjecenovne izdelke. Berem, da si že kupila podlago tako da komaj čakam oceno:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Za blush imam dva čopiča, ki ju uporabljam, samo sta že zelo stara - eden je travel size Bobbi Brown blush brush, drugi pa od ArtDeco blush brush, ki sem ga prirezala, da je bolj v špico (tapered) :)

      Aha, sem že kupila puder, ampak ga nisem še sprobala. Upam, da je dober :)

      Izbriši
  4. I also find compact Teezer with sheeps very cute. But I watched a review from a girl with long hair and she said that salon elite is much better than compact styler and it's easier to comb a lot of long hair. I got myself Salon elite Sweet lilac, now there is very cute limited edition. I know it's not very compact but just wanted to let you know the review of long-haired girl:) I have short-medium hair right now.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your feedback :) I'm actually familiar with Salon Elite hair brushes and I find them no different than the regular TTs, which I already own. My cousin has long hair as well and she likes Compact Styler, besides I just need something small to keep in my purse as I also already have that Ulala! brush which is another TT dupe, but with a handle :)

      Izbriši
  5. Oja, I'll be all over the Naked Basics 2 :D Pa tudi tisti Catrice Illuminating blush imam nagledan :)
    Sva se pa s sestro ravno pred parimi dnevi poslovile od Tangle Teezerja, ker se nobena ni razumela z njim :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jaa, ta TT je tako kjut! Ampak je nedolgo odkar sem kupila zlatega in imam zdaj že dva in tretjega res ne rabim. Na žalost :)) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. that "catrice illuminating blush" has some kind of glow to it, i saw some swatches on here: http://www.ttcybeauty.de/2014/08/catrice-muller-exklusiv-neuheiten_18.html
    i think it's still subtle enough, the texture of the swatch reminds me of clinique's blush pops. i haven't seen them yet in real life, but i will soon (no müller in my city, sadly).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much for the link, I was looking for swatches of these :) They aren't available here yet either :/

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE