Le Petit Marseiliais Masque Nutrition

sobota, september 06, 2014


Le Petit Marseilais is not a new brand to me and before the advertisement storm in Slovenia, I've actually tried their peach shower gel that I bought in Leclerc. What I didn't know is that they also have several hair care lines. Ulmiel from Did Someone Say Nail Polish? told me she likes some of the products and naturally, I wanted to try them out myself. I settled on a hair mask with shea butter and honey for dry hair.


Texture: The thick, buttery texture was the first thing that grabbed my attention. My hair is super dry and I feel that the thicker the mask, the better it will work, whether it's true or not. It's thick, imagine something almost like a body butter, but not so thick that the application would be difficult. 


Scent: The mask has a strong scent of honey with a sharpish note, which appeals to me since I love honey scents (by the way, I wrote a honey inspired post a while a go). 

Effect: This is not a product that will make your hair silky since there are no silicones in it (at least I don't spot any), however, it is a mask that will make your hair feel properly nourished and hydrated. My hair felt rather nice and it stayed hydrated a decent amount of time, however, I had to use something with silicones on damp hair, to comb through without tugging. 

Ingredients:

Packaging: It's stored in a plastic pot with a metal lid. In general I like pots because it means you can get all the product out.

Price and availability: I bought mine in E.Leclerc for 5.18 €, but it's widely available in supermarkets.

It's a nice affordable mask for dry hair with a lovely scent, however, I miss silicones. The thing is that my hair is never silky smooth, so I really need a dose of silicones to make it less coarse-feeling. If you're one of those who avoids silicones and has dry hair that doesn't need something to make it silky, give this a go. I wouldn't recommend this to people with thin hair that gets greasy fast as I think it would be way to much for them. There is another hair mask for coloured hair in their selection, but that one has silicones.

Have you tried anything from this brand?
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Sem sprobala šampon in balzam - ful imata lep vonj, enako po medu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh wow, I had no idea LPM had this! I will pick this up for sure if I find it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They have several lines of hair care actually :)

      Izbriši
  3. It is not for my type of hair but from the same line I have tried shampoo & conditioner and I really loved it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I presume that this means they are not as nourishing as the mask? I like heavy hair stuff :)

      Izbriši
  4. Mene je tudi že zanimala ta znamka. Všeč mi je tekstura, ker imam jaz tudi rada čim bolj goste in težke maske. Nimam pa rada vonja medu. Mogoče pa pogledam kaj iz njihovih linij:).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Poglej mogoče potem tisto za barvane lase v rdeče-vijola lončku :)

      Izbriši
  5. I tried the shampoo and conditioner for normal hair and those are alright, but the scent is what always gets me - it lingers on and on. :) Will skip this, tho, since my hair is really hard to com trough.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You can still use the mask if your hair is difficult to comb through, but you need to use a leave-in conditioner to loosen the knots :)

      Izbriši
  6. Ker sem v haulu na svojem blogu omenila tole masko, sem zraven prilepila povezavo do tvojega reviewa - ker si ga tako dobro naredila, za vse ki jih več zanima. Upam, da nimaš nič proti! :)
    Lep pozdrav :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Seveda nimam nič proti :D Sharing is caring :)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE