Revlon Nail Enamel Revlon Red

torek, marec 19, 2019


Revlon's nail polishes in their classic formula have been around for ages and I got one in a red, which are some of my favourite and most worn shades.


Revlon Red is a neutral medium red and is more of a classic red shade than the lipstick with the same name. Formula is fully opaque in one coat as at most red nail polishes (I still apply two) and it applies smoothly. The brush is one of the thinnest I've tried and I actually like it because I have narrow nails and it's better for a more precise application. This is still a standard non-gel formula, so it's not as thick as those and also not quite as shiny, but a good top coat fixes that.


Revlon nail polishes cost 6.99 € in drugstores and on Click2chic.

I love this one and it's going to replace my ancient Blood Mary to Go from Catrice. Red formulas tends to be great at all brands, but the two reasons I love this particular one is the classy red shade and the brush which I find so much better than the modern thick ones. 

Have a great day!

*PR product

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE