Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder Blossom Glow

nedelja, marec 03, 2019


Wet n Wild highlighter became crazy popular since they released a LE with Precious Petals and Crown of my Canopy, especially the first one was highly praised and dubbed a dupe for Becca's Opal. They've since made them permanent and added new shade, Blossom Glow included. The latter is the lightest in the bunch and best suited for fair skin tones.


Texture: I was so disappointed when I first tried it because I got almost no colour on my densest highlighter brush and the second try didn't inspire confidence wither. However, I then swatched it, so I broke through the top layer and what lay beneath it is a very pigmented, metallic highlighter with smooth texture. I've gone through reviews and no one reports they had the same problem like me, instead they had that smooth, pigmented texture from the start.


Shade: Blossom glow is an off-white highlighter with an intense metallic glow and a warm pink-peachy reflect. Shimmer in it is very fine, there is no chunky glitter and the glow on the skin can be pretty strong without layering it on a lot. It applies nicely with no patchiness and can be applied with fingers for a very intense look.


The packaging is a not the best. Mine can't close like the closing system isn't there, but the hinges are very strong so it doesn't open on its own.


Price and availability: Highlighter is available on Click2Chic for 5.99 €, international readers can get on Beauty Bay for the same price.


Despite the initial disappointment this formula proved to be just as good as everyone say. It's a strong highlighter with fine shimmer and the formula is smooth, so if you're looking for a great drugstore buy, this is definitely worth it. This formula has overwhelmingly positive reviews and I'm just one more person confirming them.

Have a great day!

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this highlighter, it's such a beautiful colour and looks great on you! Totally agree that once you get through that top layer it's a lot better xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you :) Oh, so you had the same experience with pigmentation? I guess I wasn't the only one :)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE