Oriflame The One Tremendous Fierce Mascara

sreda, januar 27, 2021


I am a big fan of the original Tremendous formula because it's one of rare regular formula mascaras that can hold a curl at least a bit. This one is not that much different in terms of how it makes the lashes look, but it is a bit more wet, so it's not that effective when it comes to my main concern.


The brush is bigger and bushier than at the original. Fierce has an subtle hourglass shape, but it actually doesn't create any more or less volume than the original. It's another one that can catch even small lashes, separates them well and fans them out, but I'm having problems with this one when it comes to applying the mascara on the outer edges. The original has a tapered tip which is more successful at that job. Still it creates the result I like, so the look of many lashes that look like your natural lashes have a lot of volume. It doesn't create as much volume as L'Oreal's Paradise mascara, but it's decent enough. Unlike the first one this one drops my lashes, so original Tremendous is better in that respect and I much prefer it. I've since tried Giordani Gold Volumising Fortemente Mascara, which I so find the best Oriflame formula. 


Regular price is 15.90 €, but Oriflame has frequent offers. 


Have a great day!

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE