Primark Liquid Blush Light Pink

petek, september 13, 2024

I'm not sure what's the deal with Primark makeup in terms of how long something is sold and if things get discontinued a lot, so this could still be on the shelves or it was a LE or it's already gone. I don't know, but here's a review anyway. I got his at about the same time as the very hyped up Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush and I'm not going to say it's a dupe because I don't know how this behaves when you apply a "regular" amount of it, but on my skin they perform the same.


Formula is creamy when swiped on the skin and has enough slip that it blends nicely when applied in a one swipe amount. The thing is this is a very pigmented formula and one swipe on my skin ends in clown cheeks. I can only apply a small dot of product and due to that blending isn't as easy. I've tried to mix it with a concealer and it was still too much, so I don't find this formula easy to work with, but when done properly it has nice results. Despite the small amount, it blends into the skin with diffused edges.


There were two shades available, I bought Light Pink. It's a vibrant warm medium pink and it creates a beautiful pink flush. It's luckily one of those pinks that doesn't turn warm on me. If I remember correctly the other shade was red-coral or something like it.



This can hold on surprisingly well considering it's a liquid formula. I wore Primark blush and Rare Beauty one side by side, one of each cheek and at the end of the day I found the Primark side looked more intense. Both still looked good.

Packaging is hexagonal with the rose gold cap. The doe foot applicator is large and holds a lot of product.

This was 4,5 €


You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE