TERRA NATURI Highlighter Drops

nedelja, september 15, 2024



I was looking for a new (cheap) liquid highlighter in local drugstores and this was the only thing I could found at the time, since I'm not a fan of the Catrice All Over Glow Tint (situation regarding liquid highlighters improved a lot since I got this. The new L'Oreal Glotion looks good). I found this in Müller and it didn't have a tester, but I still took a risk. I wish I hadn't. I general avoid liquid products from natural brands since their main ingredient is in most cases alcohol and they often have a scent I dislike. This sadly turned out to be the case here and the formula isn't as nice as from non-natural brands.



The first thing that hit me when I opened the bottle is a unlikeable scent of maybe rancid oil. It's so strong and I think smelled this scent at other natural brands, possibly Alverde. Formula is greasy and sometimes it sets, sometimes it doesn't. My skin is dry, so probably on oilier skin who knows how that works. However, the glow is ok. The shimmer is fine and glow sufficiently strong without being too much.


 
 
There were two shades, a golden and a pink one. I took the former called Beige Gold, which is a standard champagne shade.

Packaging is a nail polish like glass bottle with a doe foot applicator.

I bought this in Műller. It was about 3 €.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE