Bio Beauté by Nuxe Lip Balm

sobota, februar 08, 2014


There is something inherently cool about Nuxe. They may be a pharmacy brand, but they're elegant and chic and you love to display their products on the vanity. There is no secret that I adore some of their products, for one I've been using Huile Prodigieuse every day as a face moisturiser for almost three years. Nuxe also has a subsidiary brand called Bio Beauté, a line of organic cosmetics, which prides itself on using juicy bio fruit to make their products. So it's not surprising that Bio Beauté by Nuxe Lip Balm with apricot butter* has one of the most mouthwatering fruity scent ever as it smells just like ripe pears we grow in our orchard.

The product is a creamy lip gloss that nourishes the lips. If you ever had any of the L'Occitane lip glosses you'll know what I kind of texture I mean. It says it's for dry or chapped lips and I have neither (one of the lucky girls here), but I feel like this might not be enough for healing chapped lips, though it's nice for every day care and protection against dryness (their famous Reve de Miel lip balm might be better suited for actual healing). The finish is creamy-glossy and it brings a bit of glam to the natural look, though it also pairs well with lipsticks if that is how you wish to wear it. I have to say the lasting power surprised me since it doesn't just rub off after 15 minutes like most glossy products but manages to cling on very long. It doesn't have any particular taste which I consider a good thing, though it does feel a bit "grainy" if you lick it off.


A tube will set you back 10 €, but it holds a surprising 15 ml of product, which is not a bad deal at all. You can see the ingredients here.

This is going in my bag. It's been years since I had such a product (ever since L'Occitane stopped making the awesome smelling versions. I used to own every one of them) and I almost feel like I'm in high school again. If you want something that combines care and a glossy look, give it a go.

Ni nobena skrivnost, da obožujem nekatere Nuxe izdelke. Njihovo suho olje Huile Prodigieuse uporabljam za obraz vsak dan že skoraj tri leta. Nuxe ima še eno dodatno linijo imenovano Bio Beauté z organsko kozmetiko, ki je vsebuje sočno bio sadje in del nje je tudi Bio-Beauté by Nuxe Mazilo za ustnice z mareličnim maslom*, ki diši čisto kot zrele hruške iz našega sadovnjaka, ampak res kot prave hruške.

Sam izdelek je kot nekakšno kremno bleščilo, če ste kdaj imeli L'Occitanova bleščila za ustnice potem boste vedeli kaj mislim. Namenjen je suhim in razpokanim ustnicam, ampak jaz nimam ne prvega in ne drugega problema, se pa mi vseeno zdi prelahek, da bi dejansko pozdravil ustnice (se mi zdi Reve de Miel morda boljša izbira), je pa super za vsakdanjo nego in zaščito pred suhostjo. Je super balzam za dni, ko ne nosiš šminke, ker ti da vsaj videz glossa, čeprav se dobro obnese tudi v kombinaciji s šminko. Me je kar malo presenetilo da ni izginil z ustnic po 15 minutah kot večina takih izdelkov, ampak se kar dobro obdrži za bleščilo. Nima nekega posebnega okusa, kar je meni všeč, ima pa tako bolj zrnato strukturo, ki se občuti, če ga malo slučajno zaide v usta. 

Tubica balzama, ki drži presenetljivih 15 ml, stane 10 €, kar ni slabo. Dobite ga lahko v lekarnah in trgovini Maxi in Leposana (E.Leclerc) v Ljubljani. Sestavine lahko vidite tukaj.

Skratka tole mazilo/gloss gre v mojo torbico. Že dolgo nisem imela takega izdelka, čeprav sem kot mlajša imela vse omejene izdaje L'Occitanovih bleščil (vsaj tiste, ki so bile kul) in tale je zelo podoben, pa še diši res super. Če iščete nekaj kar združuje nego in videz lip glossa v enem, vam ga priporočam.

*I was sent this product to review. / Ta izdelek mi je bil poslan v oceno.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Mmmm, če a res diši po svežih breskvah... mora biti moj :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I've just started a blog and it would be great if you could check it out :)
    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie/
    Thanks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sounds great! I'm in a glossy lips phase again, so I think I'd like this.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. New beauty blog! check it out :) I post every night! http://leighvioletbeauty.blogspot.ca/ <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thanks for recomendation for sexy hair conditioner. My hair have NEVER looked so soft, and I used a lot of products.. I will continue to use it, it dont have replacement.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome :). I'm glad you like it! It's one of my all-time favourites :)

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE